Get more of your favourites for more rewards. When you order a minimum of RM20 with participating restaurants, you’ll get a stamp.
Easy ways to get stamps via:
- GrabPay in-store payment
- GrabFood Delivery
- GrabFood Self Pick-up
* Orders must be paid with GrabPay.
Order again (and again) from participating Restaurants
Plus, the Grab Signatures Stamp Cards are always with you—in the Grab app. No missing printed cards or trouble keeping track of stamps!
Your stampcard progress will be automatically updated on the Grab app upon first transaction.
Stamp Card Terms and Conditions
- Users are automatically enrolled in the Campaign upon making a first order with a minimum spending of RM20 (excluding delivery fee) with GrabPay on food delivery, self pick-up orders or pay in- store with participating restaurants (“Eligible Order”).
- Participants will receive one stamp for each successful Eligible Order.
- RM8 GrabFood and RM8 GrabPay vouchers (“Reward Vouchers”) will be issued to users who successfully collected three (3) stamps from the same selected restaurants. Grab has sole discretion on the total number of Reward Vouchers available to be rewarded during the Campaign Period and Reward Vouchers shall be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each user is limited to collect three (3) stamps from each selected restaurant. For the avoidance of doubt, there is no limit on the number of Grab Signature restaurants users can complete the Stamp Card as long as it is within the Campaign period and within the Reward Vouchers redemption limit (determined at Grab’s sole discretion).
- Each Stamp Card cannot be shared, and is limited to the user who has access to the Stamp Card in their app.
- Grab reserves the right to limit the accessibility of participants to the Campaign in their app.
- The Campaign mechanics might differ, depending on the offer provided by different participating restaurants.
- Each Stamp Card is unique to the participating restaurants, and is only applicable for selected Grab Signatures restaurants.
- Each participating restaurant will have its own Stamp Card.
- Stamp Cards are only valid in Malaysia. Any GrabFood or GrabPay transaction made outside Malaysia will not be considered as part of this Campaign.
- Orders and payments with non-participating restaurants will not be considered as Eligible Order for the purposes of this Campaign.
- Stamp Cards cannot be reused, once the Stamp Card has been completed or the Campaign Period has ended.
- Stamp Cards are only valid during Campaign Period, or when the Reward Vouchers run out, whichever is earlier.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to you and you agree to be bound by those changes.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive. Grab shall not be liable for any claims by you or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, expectation loss, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- Grab may, at its sole and absolute discretion, substitute the reward for another reward of similar value, in circumstances that include unavailability of the original prize, illegality or non-feasibility.
- In claiming the reward, Grab may request for such identification documents or further information to verify and check the identity of the prize winner, to prevent gaming and fraud.
- All rewards must be claimed/redeemed within the stipulated deadline. Any rewards not claimed by the deadline may be forfeited (or disposed of, or donated, all at Grab’s discretion), and no claims whatsoever for payment or compensation shall be entertained.