Let’s show our support for local restaurants by getting big meals from them! Every order counts in keeping them going through this period. Let’s #RideItOutBersama.
Get rewarded for your support! Just complete the GrabFood Local Heroes Challenge by placing 2 orders with local restaurants! You’ll get 1 free delivery voucher which you can use when you place another order with them!
Minimum spend of RM15 per order (exclude delivery fee), and inclusion into the challenge is automatic upon first order.
Here’s how to check your challenge status
- Each Challenge cannot be shared. Each Challenge is specially designed for every individual user and each user may receive different Challenges, limited to the user who has access to the Challenge in their app. Grab reserves the right to limit accessibility of participants to the Challenge in their app.
- Challenge is only valid from 20 Oct 2020 – 2 Nov 2020 .
- Challenge is only valid in Malaysia. Any GrabFood transaction made outside Malaysia will not be considered as part of this Challenge.
- Self pick-up orders are NOT eligible for this challenge.
- Each participant will be eligible to participate in this Challenge upon making two (2) GrabFood orders from Local Heroes restaurants (min spend RM15 excluding delivery fee for each order).
- GrabFood orders made from GrabFood Merchants that are not part of the Local Heroes restaurants will not be considered as part of this Challenge.
- Find out which merchants are participating in this campaign at https://www.grab.com/my/food-blog/local-heroes-challenge/
- This Challenge cannot be replayed once it is completed or the period has ended.
- Challenge will end when the time runs out, or when the available reward inventory runs out, whichever earlier.
- The FREE delivery vouchers will be issued to the first 50,000 GrabFood customers who successfully complete the Challenge.
- GrabFood customers who have completed the Challenge will be awarded within three (3) working days
- FREE delivery voucher is capped at RM5 off.
- Rewards issued will be valid for customers until 16 Nov 2020, no extensions of reward validity will be entertained.
- The reward will be issued after Grab has conducted relevant examinations, which include fraudulent checks on the participants.
- Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Challenge at any time without giving any prior notice to you and you agree to be bound by those changes.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Challenge shall be final and conclusive. Grab shall not be liable for any claims by you or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, expectation loss, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Challenge.
- Grab may, at its sole and absolute discretion, substitute the reward for another reward of similar value, in circumstances that include unavailability of the original prize, illegality or non-feasibility.
- In claiming the reward, Grab may request for such identification documents or further information to verify and check the identity of the prize winner, to prevent gaming and fraud.
- All rewards must be claimed/redeemed within the stipulated deadline. Any rewards not claimed by the deadline may be forfeited (or disposed of, or donated, all at Grab’s discretion), and no claims whatsoever for payment or compensation shall be entertained.
- Unless otherwise provided, all rewards are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash/credit in kind.
- These terms are governed by the laws of Malaysia and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia courts.