e-Tunai Rakyat is an initiative from the Government of Malaysia to encourage cashless payments, offering eligible Malaysians a one-off RM30 e-Wallet credit. Claim it with GrabPay now to enjoy 100x more in value, with vouchers and discounts worth up to RM3,000!
Exclusive deals from partners nationwide
First 10,000 enjoys more with e-Tunai Rakyat!
Table updated on 18 Feb 2020.
Do note that the RM30 from e-Tunai Rakyat must be claimed by 8 March 2020 and used by 14 March 2020, and it is non-transferable. Validity for the vouchers and discounts from GrabPay will differ accordingly. Click here to find out more.
It only takes a couple of minutes to claim your Grab e-Tunai Rakyat!
5 reasons to use GrabPay
Enjoy even more with your GrabPay Wallet
New to Grab? Download now!
Terms and Conditions:
1. Eligibility criteria
- The programme is open to all Malaysian citizens aged at least eighteen (18) years old as at 31.12.2020.
- To be eligible for this programme, applicants will need to provide proof of identity using a valid Malaysian NRIC, based on the records of JPN.
- Applicants whose annual income was RM100,000 or more for the year 2018 are not eligible for this programme, based on the income the respective applicant has submitted in the Applicant’s latest tax filing for 2018.
2. Programme incentive
- The eligible applicant will receive a one-off RM30 disbursement once the claim has been approved and it shall be credited in the applicant’s e-wallet within five (5) days. However, there may be delays in disbursement during periods of high claim submissions.
- The incentive can only be claimed by eligible applicants once, from 15 January until 12am, 9 March 2020.
- The incentive is awarded on a first-come-first-serve basis, while funds are available.
- Once redeemed, the incentive must be utilised by 14 March 2020 and any unused incentive will be removed from the applicant’s e-wallet balance.
- All incentives received are restricted from performing transactions such as peer-to-peer transfers, cash-out and remittance. All incentives must be utilised in Malaysia and shall be used for goods and services provided in Malaysia.
- All incentives received shall not be utilised for any illegal activity.
3. Personal Data Protection
By applying for this Programme, the data privacy notice [Participant] (“we”) that have been provided to you, will apply. In addition to the data privacy notice, you agree and consent to us, our affiliated companies, the Government of Malaysia and its nominees, the relevant government departments and/or agencies collecting, storing, using, processing and disclosing your Personal Data (which includes, but is not limited to, your name, NRIC, address, mobile phone number, and, where requested, bank account details, bank statements and transaction information) as follows to:
- Provide and disclose your Personal Data to us, service providers (which may be located outside Malaysia), the Government of Malaysia and its nominees, government departments and/or agencies to validate and process the eligibility of your application to this programme.
- Validate the claim of the incentive with other participating e-wallets in the event of a dispute.
- Process any complaints you may have against us for this programme.
- Deliver any notice or communications to you through third party service providers in connection to this programme.
- Collect data (including transaction information) on the products or services you have spent your incentive on.
- Enable your Personal Data to a relevant third–party service providers for the purposes to give full effect to the programme.
- Provide and disclose your Personal Data (which may include your transaction information) to the Government of Malaysia and its nominees, government departments and/or agencies to determine the success of the programme.
Note that you will not be able to participate in this programme if you do not agree and consent to the collection, storage, usage, processing and disclosure of your Personal Data. We will store your Personal Data in accordance with the data processing principles (including the Security Principle) contained in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Grab e-Tunai Rakyat Campaign Mechanics:
- GrabPay Exclusive vouchers will be issued to Grab users who complete the verification processes. The prizes are stipulated as per the table shown above.
- The GrabPay Exclusive vouchers will be credited into the user’s Grab app within 5 days upon successful verification.
- The GrabPay Exclusive vouchers are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or credit in kind.
- Each user is limited to one (1) offer only throughout the campaign period.
- Redemption is on a first-come first-served basis only.
- Once redeemed, the offers must be utilised by 31 March 2020 and any unused incentives will be removed from the applicant’s e-wallet balance.
- Grab reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and condition at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab shall be final.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relation to this campaign shall be final and conclusive. Grab shall not be liable for any claims by you, or third-party claims, or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, expectation loss, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this campaign.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.