E-Hailing Driver-Partners are required to get a PSV Licence—which allows the holder to legally transport paying passengers within Malaysia.
PSV Licence Medical Checkup
PSV Training, Exam and Licence Registration
Submission for Reimbursement
Download the JPJ L8A Form (BORANG PEMERIKSAAN KESIHATAN PERMOHONAN LESEN VOKASIONAL JPJ L8A).
Print and bring the form with you during your PSV Licence Medical Checkup.
Ask for a PSV Licence Medical Checkup at any clinic near you.
Present your JPJ L8A Form to the clinic.
Successful applicants will get their PSV Licence Medical Checkup reimbursed by Grab.
Within Klang Valley
|Outside of Klang Valley
For selected cities, we have partnered with clinics to bring cheaper rates for you!
*Only our Grab Driver Centre (GDC) in Petaling Jaya offers PSV Training and Exams. *Alternatively, you can register for your PSV Training at a Driving Institute (Institut Memandu) near you.
*Fees will be fully reimbursed by Grab once you are activated as a Grab Driver-Partner.
*Fees reimbursed for PSV Training completed at Driving Institutes (Institut Memandu) within Klang Valley are capped at RM100.
Please bring the following documents:
*The total fees will be fully reimbursed by Grab (for a limited time only).
*Go to FAQ section below for more information on how to get reimbursed.
After completing the PSV Training, register for a 1-hour PSV Written Exam.
*Fees fully reimbursed by Grab.
*Please note that the exam will NOT be on the same day as your training.
Upon successful completion of PSV Training and PSV Exam, you will be given:
• JPJ L2C Certificate (Training Certificate)
*Valid for 1 year only
• JPJ L12 Certificate (PSV Exam Certificate)
Please inquire with your Driving Institute (Institut Memandu) as some may handle the PSV Licence registration process for you.
*Please note that JPJ Offices attached to UTC branches do not provide PSV Licence registration.
Register at any JPJ Office in the same state where you attended your PSV Training.
*For example, if you attended training at Grab Driver Centre (Petaling Jaya), you can go to any JPJ branch in Selangor state.
Please bring the following documents to register for a PSV Licence:
Collect your official PSV Licence at the JPJ Office you registered at.
*Collection dates will vary from branch to branch.
Please check with your JPJ Office.
Upload your PSV Licence on the Grab Driver app. Grab will verify the document during your onboarding process (as a new Driver-Partner or upon converting from Deliveries to Transport as an existing Partner).
There are 5 modules to complete as below:
Upload these documents in the Grab Driver app:
How to use the Document Uploader:
*If your update fails, you will be notified in the document section under the status ‘Needs Update’.
*Click the ‘Needs Update’ section to check on the reason for rejection and upload the correct documents for review.
Upon submission, we will verify and update your account within 7 working days.
*Drivers will receive RM20 for submission of PSV Licence (one-time only).
*If you complete your PSV Licence outside of Grab, you will get another RM100 for PSV Training (one-time only).
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.