Missing your family and friends this Ramadan? Just send your loved ones GrabGifts to let them know you’re thinking about them. The more GrabGifts you send from 3–24 Apr, the more you get rewarded!
Once you send your first GrabGifts voucher, you’re automatically part of the challenge. Tu jer! Want to check your status? Just follow these simple steps:
- This Challenge cannot be shared. The Challenge is specially designed based on the Campaign. Grab reserves the right to limit accessibility of participants to the Challenge in their app.
- Challenge is only valid from 3 April 2022 12:00AM to 24 Apr 2022 11:59PM. Challenge will end when the time runs out, or when the available reward inventory runs out, whichever earlier.
- Each participant will be eligible to participate in this Challenge upon sending one (1) GrabGifts transaction via auto opt-in.
- Challenge is only valid in Malaysia. Any GrabGifts transactions made outside Malaysia will not be considered as part of this Challenge.
- Each participant is eligible for one (1) reward per milestone.
- Qualifying GrabGifts transactions do not include “Bulk Buy” transactions.
- Successful completion of two (2) transactions via GrabGifts will entitle you to 800 GrabRewards (Whilst rewards are available). Making another three (3) successful transactions via GrabGifts will then entitle you to get an RM10 GrabGifts food voucher (Whilst rewards are available).
- The reward will be issued after Grab has conducted relevant examinations, which include fraudulent checks on the participants.
- Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Challenge at any time without giving any prior notice to you and you agree to be bound by those changes.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Challenge shall be final and conclusive. Grab shall not be liable for any claims by you or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, expectation loss, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Challenge.
- Grab may, at its sole and absolute discretion, substitute the reward for another reward of similar value, in circumstances that include unavailability of the original prize, illegality or non-feasibility.
- In claiming the reward, Grab may request for such identification documents or further information to verify and check the identity of the prize winner, to prevent gaming and fraud.
- All rewards must be claimed/redeemed within the stipulated deadline. Any rewards not claimed by the deadline may be forfeited (or disposed of, or donated, all at Grab’s discretion), and no claims whatsoever for payment or compensation shall be entertained.
- Unless otherwise provided, all rewards are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash/credit in kind.
- These terms are governed by the laws of Malaysia and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia courts.