Thank you for your purchase of the RM35 Grab Bundle on Boost. You are entitled to a promo code worth RM5 off x 7 rides for GrabCar, GrabCar Premium and GrabShare which is valid till 18th November 2017 (11.59PM)
- Promotion is valid for GrabPay (credit/debit card) only.
- This promo is valid nationwide where GrabCar is available.
- GrabShare and GrabCar Premium are only available in the Klang Valley.
How to book a discounted ride:
- Download the Grab app on the Apple App Store or Google Play for FREE.
- Launch the app and enter your Pick-up and Drop-off locations.
- Choose a service and enter the promo code.
- Tap on Book and enjoy the ride.
Terms and conditions:
- Applicable nationwide where Grabcar is present.
- Passenger are required to key in promo code before booking the ride.
- Available for new and existing users including cash/credit/debit card users.
- All bookings must be made via the Grab App.
- Not applicable with any other promos.
- Discounted price does not include toll charges.
“RM35 Grab Bundle” Promotion (“the Campaign”) are organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and are open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 18 August 2017 – 18 November 2017 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.