Anime fans! Here’s more reason to be at Penang Anime Matsuri! Share your favourite anime character, tell us why and tag at least one friend. Top 5 entries will win a pair of PAM2016 Exhibition + Auditorium tickets. We’ll PM winners with collection details on 17 May. Quick, send us your entries today!
- Judge’s decision is final.
- PAM16 tickets are not exchangeable for cash or for any other items.
- 1 pairs of Exhibition tickets = Combination of Saturday & Sunday tickets and applicable for Exhibition + Auditorium Access only.
- Winners will be notified via private message on their Facebook accounts by the 17th May 2016.
- Winners will have to provide full name, Malaysian NRIC number and mobile number.
*Terms and conditions apply
Terms & Conditions:
The promo is organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run on 4th May2016 – 10th May2016(“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
How To Enter:
Participants can enter the Campaign by commenting on Grab Malaysia’s Facebook Page. Participants are required to include their name, mobile phone number and email address for further communication and verification purposes.
The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject qualifying participants deemed ineligible (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
- Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
Enjoy the best PAM16 experience like never before with GRAB!