VISA Collaboration with Grab
Promo Value: RM15 discount on two GrabPay rides
Promo Usage: Applicable for new and existing Visa Grab users
Promo Period: From 15th February 2016 to 15th May 2016
Promo Pick-Up/Drop-Off Area: Only for GrabPay bookings, subject to availability
Here’s How to get Your RM15 Discount On your GrabPay Ride:
Select the Menu button before selecting Payment Methods.
Tap on +Add on Add New Credit/Debit Card
Fill in your Visa credit/debit card details and select Finish!
*Note: Visa debit cardholders are required to call their respective Bank’s Contact Centre to increase online security experience. This is a once-off exercise (to opt in) for all online (i.e. Grab transactions) & recurring transactions (auto-debit). Terms apply.
- This promotion is only valid for GrabPay, pick up/drop off from/at GrabPay coverage area.
- Applicable for all Visa cards registered in the Grab (MyTeksi) App – for both new & existing GrabCar users.
- Each user is entitled to 2 *Free Rides* of up to RM15 per ride during the campaign period.
- If the fare is less than RM15, there will be no reimbursement of the fare difference. If the fare is more than RM15, the additional fare amount will be charged to the Visa card registered in the Grab app.
- A cancelled booking (either by passenger or driver) nullifies the promo entry.
- The promotion discount is only successfully redeemed once a relevant in-app and/or SMS message is received (after successfully being allocated a car by the system).
- All bookings must be made via the Grab (MyTeksi) App
- The *Free Rides* redemption is capped at 10,000 unique users throughout the campaign period.
- Valid only for GrabPay services in Klang Valley.
- Only applicable for GrabCar+(Premium), GrabCar & Teks1m.
- Valid only for Visa credit/debit cards issued in Malaysia.
- Not valid with other promotions.
- Promotion will not be applicable for recycled mobile numbers that were previously registered with MyTeksi. Please contact us if you suspect that this may be the case.
Terms & Conditions:
The promo is organised by GrabCar Sdn. Bhd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 15th February to 15 May. The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
How To Enter:
Participants can enter the Campaign by downloading the Grab (MyTeksi) mobile application (iOS, Android and/or BlackBerry (Z10 or Q10 and above). Participants are required to include their name, mobile phone number and email address for further communication and verification purposes. Just go to ‘Profile’ to register and activate your Grab account.
The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject qualifying participants deemed ineligible (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
- Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
Like Grab? You can help us by telling us how much you love us on FB/Twitter/Instagram and refer our services to your friends.