In conjunction with the partnership between Urbanscapes 2016 & Grab, Grab will be providing promo codes for all Urbanscapes 2016 attendees to have a safer and more enjoyable time.
Promo Code : GRABURBAN5
RM5 x 2 rides to/from these Urbanscapes 2016 Locations
Valid for Budget Taxi & GrabCar (Economy)
Urbanscapes 2016 Locations
- Urbanscapes House / Old OCBC Building (23 April 2016 till 8 May 2016)
Address: Jalan Hang Kasturi Medan Pasar
- The KL Journal Hotel (1 May 2016 till 2 May 2016)
Address: Jalan Beremi, Bukit Bintang
- KL Live at Life Centre (23 April 2016 / 1 May 2016 / 7 May 2016)
Address: Jalan Sultan Ismail
- The Bee @ Publika (30 April 2016 / 5 May 2016)
Address: Solaris Dutamas
Here’s How to Book Your Ride to Urbanscapes 2016!
Download the Grab(MyTeksi) app for FREE from the Google Play Store or App Store and activate your account.
Key in your pickup or drop-off location. Select either type of vehicle [Budget Taxi or Grab Car (Economy)] & select Next.
Key in the promo code (GRABURBAN5) at the Promo code column
Book your ride and away we go!
*Terms and Conditions Apply
For further inquiries, please contact us at 1300805858 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This promotion is only valid for Grab(MyTeksi) users.
- This promotion is valid on 23rd April 2016 – 8th May 2016
- All bookings must be made via the new Grab app.
- Valid for Budget Taxi and Grab Car (Economy) only.
- Pick up or Drop-off locations must be Urbanscapes 2016 location only for the promo code to be valid.
- Should the promo code value does not cover the total fare, Grab(MyTeksi) user shall top up the remaining amount to the driver
- All toll charges must be paid by the Grab(MyTeksi) passenger incurred during the trip
*Terms and conditions apply
Terms & Conditions:
“Urbanscapes 2016 Promo Code” Promotion (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run on 23rd April 2016 – 8th May 2016 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
How To Enter:
Participants can enter the Campaign by downloading Grab’s mobile application (iOS, Android). Participants are required to include their name, mobile phone number and email address for further communication and verification purposes. Just go to ‘Profile’ to register and activate your Grab(MyTeksi) account.
The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject qualifying participants deemed ineligible (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
- Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.