From 20th–31st March 2017, enjoy 50% OFF (up to RM7) x 20 GrabCar rides in Kota Kinabalu, Melaka, Penang, and Johor Bahru. Just book them between 10am–6pm !
Promo Code: TENTOSIX
- Promo code is only valid from 10 am – 6pm daily during the promo period.
- 50% Discount off your GrabCar rides cap at RM7 max per ride for 20 rides.
- And it’s valid for Cash / Credit Card / Debit Card payment method.
- Limited to 15,000 redemptions per day.
So book a GrabCar, and experience all these destinations have to offer.
Share the savings with your friends and family.
How to book a discounted ride:
- Download the Grab app and tap the GrabCar (Economy) icon.
- Key in your Pick-up and Drop-off points.
- Choose your payment methods.
- Enter promo code TENTOSIX and book your ride.
How is the 50% off (maximum RM7 discount each ride) fare calculated ?
Estimated fare (displayed): RM14
Promo: 50% off (maximum RM7) = RM7.00
Toll charges : RM3
Actual charge: (RM14 – RM7) + RM3 = RM10.00
Estimated fare (displayed): RM6
Promo: 50% off (maximum RM7) = RM3.00
Toll charges : RM1.50
Actual charge : (RM6 -RM3) + RM1.50 = RM4.50
Terms and conditions:
- Applicable for all GrabCar (Economy) rides in within Johor Bahru, Penang, Melaka & Kota Kinabalu only.
- Passenger are required to key in TENTOSIX for rides during promo period from 10am – 6pm.
- Available for new and existing users including cash/credit/debit card users for TENTOSIX
- Each passenger is limited to 20 rides redemption during the promo period.
- All bookings must be made via the Grab App.
- Not applicable with any other promos.
- Discounted price does not include toll charges.
“TENTOSIX” Promotion (“the Campaign”) are organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and are open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 20th March 2017 – 31st March 2017 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.