Yeah, for many singles it is one of the most dreaded days of the year. Not because we are bitter or anything (pfft!of course not!). It’s because our FB feed is bombarded with our friends posting lovey-dovey messages to their significant other and everywhere you turn, couples seems to be upping their PDA to level 9000.
Well, whatever! Who needs a significant other to make our Valentine’s Day great. In fact, there are many reasons as to why being single is the best. Tell us why being single is awesome in 20 words or less in the comment section of this FB post, Grab may belanja you and your 3 friends to a spectacular dinner to one of our participating TREC eateries on the 14th February 2017. Just remember to tag 3 of your other friends in the comment as well with the hashtag #singlesowhat. Contest period is from 9th-10th February 2017!
Simple isn’t it? Ditch that #foreveralone hashtag and enjoy a great night out with friends this Valentine! The 5 most creative comment will be selected to win!
Each winner will get to dine at either Red Tomatoes, D&C, Retro Tapas, Live House or COMO at TREC Kuala Lumpur on th 14th February 2017.*
*These eateries are non-halal and alcohol will be served during the dinner. Winner will be given a random selection of participating eatery and judges decision is final.
Terms and Conditions :
- Contest period is from 9th – 10th February 2017.
- Contest is only open to participants in the Klang Valley.
- Participating eateries and dinner served is non-halal.
- Winners will be selected based on the 5 most creative caption in 20 words or less in the comment section of the Facebook Post, must tag 3 friends AND have the hashtag #singlesowhat.
- Winners will be selected on 11th February 2017 1400 Hours / 2 PM. Winners will be contacted via a reply comment on their comment entry.
- There will be no announcement of winners. If you did not receive a reply comment from us , you have not been selected to win.
- Winners must send a PM within 2 days after receiving a comment from us of their full name, mobile number, email, NRIC number and residential address. If we do not receive a reply via PM within 2 days, the prize will be forfeited.
- Selected winner will be able to bring only 3 friends to the dinner.
- Dinner will be held on 14th February 2017 only.
- Prizes given cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Judges decision is final.
“#Singlesowhat Facebook Contest” Promotion (“the Campaign”) are organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and are open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Kuala Lumpur and foreigners who are travelling or working in Kuala Lumpur. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 9th-10th February 2017 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
Like Grab? You can help us by telling us how much you love us on FB/Twitter/Instagram and refer our services to your friends.