Uh oh! We know there’s still a lot more to do to prep for Raya. So we’re extending this promo from 28th-31st May 2018!
To enjoy RM8 off x 2 rides, use promo code SHOPRAYA. Only applicable with GrabPay (credit/debit card), so register your Credit/Debit card now. Registering your card is easy.
How register your credit or debit card on GrabPay
- Click on the menu button on the top left corner.
- Choose GrabPay.
- Click “Add Payment Method” and key in your card details.
- Choose your registered credit or debit card as your preferred payment method.
How to book a discounted ride:
- Tap on GrabCar.
- Key in your Pick-up and Drop-off points.
- Choose GrabPay (credit/debit card) as your payment method.
- Enter promo code SHOPRAYA and book your ride.
Terms and conditions for SHOPRAYA:
- This promo is only valid in Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Melaka, Johor Bahru and Penang.
- Available for GrabPay (credit/debit card) payment method only
- This promo is valid from 28th – 31st May 2018 from 9AM – 11:59PM or up to 5,000 redemptions/day, whichever comes first.
- This promo is valid for all Grab services in Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Melaka, Johor Bahru and Penang.
- Not applicable with any other promos.
- Discounted price does not include toll charges.
- If the fare is less than the promo amount, there will be no reimbursement of the fare difference. If the fare is more than promo amount, the additional fare amount will be charged to the Grab user.
- A cancelled booking (either by passenger or driver) nullifies the promo entry.
- The promotion discount is only successfully redeemed once a relevant in-app and/or SMS message is received (after successfully being allocated a car by the system).
- All bookings must be made via the Grab App.
- Promotion will not be applicable for recycled mobile numbers that were previously registered with Grab/MyTeksi. Please contact us at 1300-805-858 if you suspect that this may be the case.
Terms & Conditions:
The promo is organised by GrabCar Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run on 23rd – 27th May 2018. The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
How To Enter:
Participants can enter the Campaign by downloading the Grab mobile application (iOS or Android). Participants are required to include their name, mobile phone number and email address for further communication and verification purposes. Just go to ‘Profile’ to register and activate your Grab account.
The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject qualifying participants deemed ineligible (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
Like Grab? You can help us by telling us how much you love us on FB/Twitter/Instagram and refer our services to your friends.