BOOK THE NEAREST CAR OR TAXI AT THE SAME FIXED FARE!
ENJOY RM5 OFF 10 FLASH RIDES.
Tap on Grab’s new and improved Flash button to get a GrabCar or Budget Taxi for the SAME, AFFORDABLE FIXED FARE!
So you won’t get any surprises when you really need a ride. Even if you get a taxi!
Plus, for a limited time, enjoy RM5 OFF your next 10 Flash rides. No promo codes required.
Promo is valid from Monday to Friday during peak hours of 6AM-10AM and 5PM-8PM.
Limited to 10,000 promo redemptions per day.
Valid on 25th October 2016 – 4th November 2016.
Here’s how to enjoy the promo:
- Launch the GRAB App.
- Key in your pick-up & drop-off locations.
- Click on the Flash button.
- You’ll be allocated a Taxi or a GrabCar (Economy).
- The RM5 discount will kick-in automatically.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is Flash Booking?
Flash Booking is a new service from Grab whereby our GrabCar and GrabTaxi fares are the same! If you get a GrabTaxi, rest assured your GrabTaxi fare is fixed and the same as GrabCar!
- What is the advantage of using Flash Booking?
With Flash booking, you will be allocated a car that is closest to you. You will be either allocated a GrabCar or a GrabTaxi. Not only that, our taxi fares via Fixed Fare are now FIXED and lowered to be the SAME as GrabCar. That means if you get allocated a GrabTaxi, you’ll know your fixed fare up-front.
- What is the amount I should pay if I get a Taxi?
You’ll need to pay the exact amount shown on the Grab app.
- What payment method is accepted for Flash Booking?
You can either use cash or debit/credit card.
- How do I enjoy the RM5x10 promo on Flash Booking?
All you have to do is make a booking via the Flash and the discount will kick in automatically. Promo is only valid from Monday to Friday, during peak hours of 6AM – 10AM and 5PM – 8PM.
- I got a Taxi via Flash. Why did the Taxi driver turn on the meter anyway?
Taxi drivers have to turn on the meter whenever there are passengers in the car as this is the law. However rest assured that you’ll only need to pay the amount shown in the Grab app.
- Why is the Flash button not working?
Firstly, ensure that you key in your pick and drop off points, then proceed to click on the Flash button. However, if the Flash button is still not working, that means there aren’t both taxis and GrabCars in the same area. Please proceed to make a normal booking on the GrabCar icon.
Terms & Conditions
- This promo is only valid on 25th October 2016 – 4th November 2016.
- Only valid for rides within Klang Valley.
- By accepting a taxi ride via Flash Booking, passenger agrees to pay the taxi driver the exact amount shown on the app.
- Each person is entitled to utilize TEN promo rides worth RM5 discount each during the promotion period.
- Promo code is NOT VALID for rides to KLIA / KLIA2.
- All Flash Booking rides to/from KLIA/KLIA2, which are fulfilled by a taxi, will follow the fare RM0.25-RM0.30 per 200 meters.
- All decisions by Grab are final, including the details of this “Fixed Fare Grab Rides in a Flash!” promo and no correspondence will be entertained. We also reserve the right to ensure drivers and passengers are genuine in using this promo, and any suspected fraudulent activities will be caught and taken action against according to Grab’s usual SOP.
“Fixed Fare Grab Rides in a Flash!” Promotion (“the Campaign”) are organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and are open to Grab users who received the promo information from Grab via e-mail, SMS or push notification on the Grab app. If a passenger did not receive any form of communication from Grab regarding this promo via the aforementioned channels, this passenger is not qualified for the promo.
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 25th October 2016 – 4th November 2016 (“the Campaign Period ”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.