This Ramadan, from 12–18 June 2017 (10am-6pm), we’re partnering with PETRONAS to bring some underserved kids around the country a special Aidilfitri.
And we’re inviting everyone in Malaysia to join us by donating BOOKS and STATIONERY with us. Because duit raya is temporary, but education lasts a lifetime.
Here’s how to donate:
Step 1: DOWNLOAD
If you don’t already have the Grab app, download it for FREE from the Google Play Store or App Store and activate your account.
Step 2: PREPARE 5 ITEMS OR MORE
Gather new or used (but still good) books and stationery (writing and drawing materials, school bags or pencil cases) for children 4–12 years old.
Step 3: BOOK BETWEEN 10AM–6PM AND WE’LL PICK THEM UP FOR FREE
Tap the Rides Selection Bar and select the #DeliveringHappyness icon on the Grab app. Enter your location in both the Pick-Up and Drop-Off fields. Select credit/debit card payment and tap BOOK.
You will not be charged and a driver will pick up your donations for free. We also have limited Kedai Mesra vouchers to give away, so don’t miss them!
OR DROP OFF YOUR DONATIONS AT SELECTED PETRONAS STATIONS
You can also drop off your donations at selected PETRONAS stations. Just make sure you pack the items properly and deposit them into the special collection bins. Find out your nearest participating stations below.
So what are you waiting for? Join us in #DeliveringHappyness today!
#DeliveringHappyness Collection Bin Locations @ PETRONAS
If you do not wish to donate via the Grab app, you can always drop off your packed items at the #DeliveringHappyness collection bins located in the PETRONAS stations listed below.
|Area||Station Name||Station Address|
|Klang Valley||Lot 59, Jalan Ampang||Lot 59, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur|
|Bukit Bandaraya||Lot PT 313, HS(D) 310, Persimpangan Jalan Maarof 5, Bangsar, 58000 Kuala Lumpur|
|Persiaran Apec||Lot PT 29771 HS(D) 17393, Persiaran APEC, Cyber 3, Cyberjaya, Mk Dengkil, 63000 Sepang, Selangor|
|Mutiara Damansara||Lot PT 40036, Mutiara Damansara, Jalan Surian, 47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor|
|Seremban||Jln Lobak||Lot 5890, Jalan Lobak, 70200 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan|
|City Park (Lot C)||Lot C, Plot 6283, HS(D) 109226, Bandar Seremban 2, Mukim Rasah, 70300 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan|
|Penang||LOT 7159 Sg Dua||No.722A, Jln Sungai Dua, 11700 Sungai Dua, P. Pinang|
|Jalan Masjid Negeri||Lot 73, Jalan Masjid Negeri, 11600 P. Pinang|
|Melaka||Jln Laksamana Cheng Ho||Lot 303, Kawasan Bandar 29, Jalan Panjang, (Jalan Laksamana Cheng Ho), 75000 Melaka|
|Johor Bahru||Larkin||Lot PTB 11985, Jalan Larkin Off Jalan Tun Razak, 80000 Johor Bahru|
|Persiaran Indah||PTD 163834, Jalan Indah 15/2, Taman Bukit Indah, Johor Bahru, 81200|
|Ipoh||Tmn Pengkalan Utama||Lot 191532, Jalan Pasir Putih, Taman Pengkalan Utama, 31650 Ipoh, Perak|
|Kuantan||Bandar Indera Mahkota||Lot PT 33423, Sektor 1, Bandar Indera Mahkota, 25000 Kuantan, Pahang|
|K.Terengganu||Wakaf Bharu||Lot PT 35982 HS(M) 25510, Wakaf Bharu, Mk Kuala Nerus, 21300 Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu|
|Kota Bharu||Kaw Perindust Peng Chepa||Lot PT 623, Kawasan Perindustrian Pengkalan Chepa, Jalan Padang Tembak, Pengkalan Chepa, 16100 Kota Bharu, Kelantan|
|Kota Kinabalu||Jln Lintas||Lot NT 4190, Jalan Lintas, Kepayan, 88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah|
|Jalan Mat Salleh||KM 4, Jalan Mat Salleh, 88000 Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah|
|Kuching||Kuching Utara||Lot 9815, Seksyen 65, KTLD, Jalan Tun Abdul Rahman Yaakub, 93050 Petrajaya, Kuching, Sarawak|
|Heights Drive||667-A (SubLot 195/98), Jalan Stutong, 93350 Kuching, Sarawak|
|Miri||Bulan Sabit||Lot 1050, Jalan Bulan Sabit, Jalan Bulan Sabit, 98000 Miri, Sarawak|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Campaign is organised by Grab Malaysia (“The Organiser”) and is valid from 12 June – 18 June 2017 (10am – 6pm) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia.
- Items donated must be in good condition and consist of stationery and books only. Items donated must be suitable for children’s consumption and are not dangerous (e.g. no sharp objects, weapons or items of poisonous nature).
- Grab reserves the right to reject any item donated that the Organiser deems unsuitable.
- No cash or credit donations will be accepted, and no payment shall be made to the donor of the items.
- Each booking is strictly for pick-up for donated items only, and no passengers will be allowed to ride with the items.
- Each booked pick-up is valid for ONE pick up only. Multiple pick-up points are not allowed and the Grab driver shall refuse such requests.
- The elected Grab driver has the right to reject items that are unsuitable upfront.
- Kedai Mesra vouchers are in limited quantities and will be first come first served. Not all donors will receive this due to the limited quantity.
- Kedai Mesra vouchers are not available for donations given at the selected PETRONAS stations.
- By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
- Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
Q : What kind of items can I donate?
A : Please donate items suitable for children between the ages of 4 to 12 years old. Donated items can consist of new or pre-loved books and stationery, or a mixture of all. Please keep items unwrapped for checking purposes. We do not accept cash/cheque or donations in monetary forms.
Q : When can I donate?
A : Donation date will be from 12 June 2017 – 18 June 2017 and between the time 10.00am – 6.00pm. Do note you can only donate if you see the special #DeliveringHappyness icon on our app. Alternatively, you could drop off your items in special #DeliveringHappyness collection boxes at selected PETRONAS stations.
Q : Will I be charged for the fare to pick up and drop off the donated items?
A : No you will not. Grab will take care of the fare to pick up and drop off the donated items at no cost to the passengers or drivers.
Q : What address should I key in as the drop-off location?
A :Upon selecting the “Delivering Happyness” icon on the Grab app, please key in your intended Pick-up location in both Pick-up and Drop-off location bar.
Q : Who will receive the donated items?
A :Grab and PETRONAS are working with Rumah Kasih Harmoni Paya Jaras [Klang Valley], Rumah Kasih Harmoni Keramat [Klang Valley], Rumah Kanak-kanak Taman Bakti [Penang], Pertubuhan Kebajikan Bhagawan Sri Ramakrishna [Melaka], Villa Paulos [Johor Bahru], Darul Bakti (Asrama Anak Yatim & Anak Berkeperluan) [Kota Kinabalu], Persatuan Kebajikan Kanak Kanak Yatim Rumah Visi (Vision Home) [Ipoh], Badan Kebajikan Anak-anak Yatim dan Miskin Nadwah Permata Camar [Kuantan], Pertubuhan Baitul Mahabbah Negeri Sembilan [Seremban], Komplek Kebajikan Laila Taib [Kuching], RTH Darul Hilmi [Kuala Terengganu], Kompleks Kebajikan Hamidah Yakup [Miri], Persatuan Kebajikan Al Rahman [Kelantan] who will receive these donated items and distribute them directly to the beneficiaries, who are underserved children. Find out more about them here ngohub.asia.
Q : Is there a maximum weight or size of my donations?
A : Please keep items in recycle bags or plastics bags for us to pack the donated items for distribution.
Q : I cannot see the Delivering Happyness icon.
A : Please make sure that you are on the latest version of the Grab app. If not you may update via Google Play or App Store. Also, the Delivering Happyness fleet is only available from 10.00am – 6.00pm daily from 12 June 2017 – 18 June 2018.
Q : How do I get the Kedai Mesra voucher?
A : Kedai Mesra vouchers will be provided when the donor hands over items to be donated. Vouchers are available in limited quantities and may not be available at the point of donation. Vouchers are not available for donations given at selected PETRONAS stations.\
Our Non-profit Organisation Partner