In conjunction with The Star 45th Anniversary & Grab for Giveaway 3, Grab will be providing promo code to the 45 selected winners worth a total of RM2,000 each:
Promo Code : STAR45
RM20 x 100 rides to/from Klang Valley or Penang or Johor Bahru or Melaka or Kota Kinabalu or Kuching
Valid for all rides on all types of services in the Grab app except for GrabHitch (Beta) .
Valid for Cash or Cashless Payment Method.
Valid for 100 rides per winner only.
Valid from 5th September 2016 – 19th October 2016 only (45 Days).
Here’s How to Book Your Grab Ride!
Download the Grab app for FREE from the Google Play Store or App Store and activate your account.
Key in your pickup or drop-off location. Select of vehicle type [Grab Car (Economy)] & select Next.
Key in the promo code [STAR45] at the Promo code column
Book your ride and away we go!
*Terms and Conditions Apply
For further inquiries, please contact us at 1300805858 or mail to email@example.com
- This promotion is only valid for Grab users.
- This promotion is valid on 5th September 2016 – 19 October 2016
- Each winner can utilize a total of 100 rides.
- Each winner must book based on mobile telephone number registered in the Grab app only which has been submitted to The Star
- All bookings must be made via the new Grab app.
- Promo Code bookings are valid for Klang Valley or Penang or Johor Bahru or Melaka or Kota Kinabalu or Kuching only.
- Valid for all rides on all types of services in the Grab app except for GrabHitch (Beta) .
- Should the promo code value does not cover the total fare, Grab user shall top up the remaining amount to the driver
- All toll charges must be paid by the Grab passenger incurred during the trip
*Terms and conditions apply
Terms & Conditions:
“Promo Code: STAR45” Promotion (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run on 5th September 2016 – 19th October 2016 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
How To Enter:
Participants can enter the Campaign by downloading Grab’s mobile application (iOS, Android). Participants are required to include their name, mobile phone number and email address for further communication and verification purposes. Just go to ‘Profile’ to register and activate your Grab account.
The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject qualifying participants deemed ineligible (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
- Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.