It’s our lowest fares yet!
Who doesn’t love a great deal? But finding one may take a little work.
Luckily, when it comes to finding the lowest car fares in the Klang Valley, it can’t get any easier.
Just book a GrabCar with it’s new lower fares by up to 15%
Now you can go to your favourite restaurants in Bangsar, or drop by KLCC for a spot of shopping for less than before!
The new lowered fares are available on:
(a) Weekdays during non-rush hours (Mon-Fri): all hours except 6am – 10am & 5pm – 8pm
(b) Weekends all-day (Sat & Sun): from 12am to 11.59am
Here are examples of how GrabCar’s new fare stacks up to our competitor:
Here’s How to Book Your GrabCar Ride!
- Download the Grab app and tap the GrabCar (Economy) icon.
- Enter your pickup and drop off points and choose your payment method.
(The new fares will be reflected in the Estimated Fare during weekends and non-rush hours on weekdays)
- Book your ride and let’s roll.
Terms & Conditions for GrabCar’s new fare structure:
- Applicable for all GrabCar (Economy) rides in within Klang Valley only.
- Available for new and existing users including cash/credit/debit card users.
- Toll charges are not included in all fixed fares shown in the app and will be charged separately to the passenger.
- Applicable from 10th Oct 2016 (12am) onwards until further notice.
- Base fare of RM1 is still applicable
- No promo code required.
- Valid for unlimited number of rides.
- All bookings must be made via the Grab App.
- New fares are not applicable for rides to/from KLIA, KLIA2 & Genting Highland.
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to this shall be final and conclusive.
- Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
Like Grab? You can help us by telling us how much you love us on FB/Twitter/Instagram and refer our services to your friends.