The doctor is in! Jason Leong – Malaysia’s funniest doctor-comedian will be delivering doses of hilarity at his comedy show “You Stupid or What?!” from 23rd – 25th February 2017 at the PJ Live Arts, Petaling Jaya.
Grab is giving away 25 pairs of tickets to his 5pm show on the 25th February 2017 for free and here’s how you can get your hands on a pair!
Just caption the photo of Jason Leong with our GrabCar of this Facebook post in the comment section in 15 words or less with the hashtag #STUPIDORWHAT. The 25 funniest and most creative caption will each win a pair of tickets to his show!
Contest period is from 13-16 February 2017 and winners will be selected on the 17th February 2017.
Terms and Conditions:
- Contest period is from 13-16 February 2017
- Contest is only open to participants in the Klang Valley
- Winners will be selected based on the 25 most creative caption in 15 words or less in the comment section of the Facebook Post AND must have the hashtag #STUPIDORWHAT
- Winners will be selected on the 17th February 2017 1400 Hours / 2pm. Winners will be contacted via a reply comment on their comment entry
- There will be not announcement of winners. If you did not receive a reply from us , you were not selected to win.
- Winners must send a PM within 2 days after receiving a comment from us of their full name, mobile number, email, NRIC number and residential address. If we do not receive a reply via PM within 2 days, the prize will be forfeited
- Selected winners will only win a pair of tickets each
- Prizes given cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
- Winners will be receiving tickets to Jason Leong’s “You Stupid or What?!” show on the 25th February 2017 at 5pm at the PJ Live Art, Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur only.
- The Organisers reserves the right to change these terms and conditions of this contest at any time without prior notice.
- Judges decision is final
“Jason Leong x Grab Photo Caption Contest” Promotion (“the Campaign”) are organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and are open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Kuala Lumpur and foreigners who are travelling or working in Kuala Lumpur. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 13-16 February 2017 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
Like Grab? You can help us by telling us how much you love us on FB/Twitter/Instagram and refer our services to your friends.