Hello Ipoh, Kuantan, Seremban & Kuching, GrabCar is now available in your city today!
To celebrate our expansion of GrabCar services in Ipoh, Kuantan, Seremban & Kuching, this 15–31 March 2017, we’re offering passengers RM5 OFF x 10 GrabCar rides in these cities. Just book your ride using the promo code HIGRAB5.
Just a few taps on your smartphone is all it takes. So try us out today!
So whether it is to get your dose of local delicacies like Keropok Lekor at Pak Soh Corner, or the famous Funny Mountain Tau Foo Far in Ipoh, or indulge in your adventurous side and visit Gunung Angsi or enjoy a relaxing holiday by the beach in Port Dickson, or visiting the Cat Museum in Kuching, Grab has got you covered with the HIGRAB5 promo!
How to book a discounted ride:
- Download the Grab app on the Apple App Store or Google Play for FREE.
- Launch the app and enter your Pick-up and Drop-off locations either in Ipoh, Kuantan, Seremban or Kuching.
- Choose GrabCar and enter the promo code HIGRAB5.
- Tap on Book and enjoy the ride.
Terms and conditions:
- Applicable for all GrabCar rides in Ipoh, Kuantan, Seremban & Kuching.
- Valid from 15 March 2017 – 31 March 2017.
- Passenger are required to key in HIGRAB5 for rides during promo period before booking the ride.
- Available for new and existing users including cash/credit/debit card users.
- All bookings must be made via the Grab App.
- Not applicable with any other promos.
- Discounted price does not include toll charges.
“HIGRAB5” Promotion (“the Campaign”) are organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and are open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 15 March 2017 – 31 March 2017 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.