The GRABSUPERHEROES programme is meant for Very Inspiring People. It’s a service to help people with restricted mobility (such as senior citizens and people with disabilities) gain access to transportation safely, easily and affordably through the Grab app.
Those eligible will receive immediate discounts (RM3 off 20 rides per month).Priority will be provided to those who currently already have a smartphone and are Grab customers they can also request for a Grab specialist to visit them and demonstrate how to install and use the app.
Ultimately, people with restricted mobility just need a little help to live their lives to the fullest, despite their circumstances. And to us, that makes them very inspirational people indeed.
How does someone register for the GRABSUPERHEROES Programme.
Step 1: Register your details via Google Form – http://grb.to/grabsuperheroesregister
Step 2: If all details submitted are accurate, the programme will start the following month. Example, if you applied in the middle of January, the programme will be effective from February onwards.
Step 3: You will receive a message from Grab that you are now part of the programme.
Terms and conditions:
- • Currently, only applicable for Klang Valley passengers only
• Programme will commence effective the following month.
• Senior citizens must be above 60s of age, whilst OKU applicants must possess an OKU card.
• Family Members / Caregivers are allowed to apply on behalf of passenger,
• Organisations can also contact on behalf of members. Please indicate in the form.
- • Successful registered passengers under this programme will receive an automatic discount.
• Value of discount is RM3 x 20 rides per-month.
• Promotion will auto renew at the start of the month.
• Promotion is valid for bookings made via cash and credit/debit card for all Grab Rides.
• If passenger decides to use any other promocode, the new promocode will supersede this discount.
“GRABSUPERHEROES” Programme (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and are open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 9 December 2016 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.