Many of you have asked for affordable GrabCar rides to other airports besides KLIA/KLIA2. And here it is!
Now till 31st December 2016, if you’re in Penang, Kota Kinabalu, or Johor Bahru, you can book a GrabCar ride to/from your city’s airport at 50% OFF (up to RM15). And you can even enjoy the discount to Melaka Sentral! Hurry and book a Grabcar today!
Promo code: GRABHOLIDAY
Promo period: 9th December – 31st December 2016
- Limited to 1,000 redemption per day.
- Applicable to/from Penang International Airport (Penang), Senai International Airport (Johor), KK International Airport (Kota Kinabalu) and Melaka Sentral
How to book a discounted ride:
- Download the Grab app and tap the GrabCar (Economy) icon.
- Key in your Pick-up or Drop off (Penang International Airport, Senai International Airport, KK International Airport or Melaka Sentral)
- Choose your payment methods.
- Enter promo code GRABHOLIDAY and book your ride.
Terms and conditions:
- Promo code GRABHOLIDAY must be keyed into the app before booking.
- Applicable for GrabCar (Economy) only and must be made via Grab App.
- Limited to the first 1,000 redemption per day.
- Advance booking is not available.
- If you require extra boot space, please call the driver in advance.
- If you have more than 4 passengers, please book multiple GrabCar.
- Discounted price does not include toll charges.
- Not valid with other promotions.
- Not valid for ride to / from KLIA or KLIA2.
How is the 50% off (maximum RM15 discount each ride) fare calculated ?
Estimated fare (displayed): RM26
Promo: 50% off (maximum RM15) = RM13.00
Toll charges : RM3
Actual charge: (RM26 – RM13) + RM3 = RM16.00
Estimated fare (displayed): RM32
Promo: 50% off (maximum RM15) = RM15
Toll charges : RM3
Actual charge : (RM32 -RM15) + RM3.00 = RM20.00
Other Terms & Conditions:
The promo is organised by GrabCar Sdn. Bhd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 9th December 2016 to 31st December 2016. The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
- Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.