Malaysia’s love for the “King of Fruits” a.k.a the durian is undeniable! But at RM30 – RM50 per fruit, they’re not exactly affordable. That’s why, this Saturday only (16 July 2016), between 11am – 6pm we’re bringing back #GrabDurian! For all of you durian lovers in the Klang Valley, Penang and Johor Bahru, we’re offering a durian for only RM10 and delivering it to you for free! Just book yours with credit/debit card on Grab.
There’s a variety of Durians on offer from Musang King, D24, D100 and more.
So get your tastebuds ready, the pungent perfection, the spiky sensation, the #GrabDurian … is on your way.
Share this great news with your friends and family to enjoy #GrabDurian.
Terms & Conditions Applied.
And if you’re at Bangsar this Saturday at 11am, come find us near Bangsar Village 2 as we’ll be giving away free durians to the first 100 lucky people. All you need to do is be on a lookout for our “6 Packs Man” and snap a photo with them to share your social media and you’ll walk away with a packet of durian! Be there early, as this free promotion is only for the first 100 lucky people.
FREE Durian @ Bangsar
Location: Bangsar (infront of Bangsar Village 2)
Time : 11.00am – 1.00pm
1. Only 100 packets based on First Come First Serve Basis
2. Snap a photo / video with our “6 Packs Man”
3. Share it on Social Media (FB/Twitter/Instagram)
4. Remember to tag @GrabMy & #GrabDurian
Here’s How to Book Your #GrabDurian !
Download the Grab app for FREE from the Google Play Store or App Store and activate your account.
Select #GrabDurian Icon
Key in your pickup and drop-off location (both must be the same address).
Select Payment Method (Credit / Debit Card only) & select Next.
*If you are using a debit card, please call your respective bank to authorize your debit card for online transaction *
Book your #GrabDurian and the durian will be delivered to your doorstep!
*Terms and Conditions Apply
For further inquiries, please contact us at 1300805858 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This promotion is only valid for Grab users in Klang Valley, Johor Bahru and Penang.
- This promotion is valid on 16th July 2016 only.
- Valid for bookings under the #GrabDurian icon only.
- This promotion is valid for first come first serve basis.
- Each booking is entitled for one (1) durian only.
- Durian type may varies for each delivery and passenger are not allowed to select which type of durian being delivered.
- Valid for new/existing users.
- Payment method must be via credit card or debit card only.
- Each successful booking will be charged RM10 to your registered credit card or debit card
- Valid for bookings in Klang Valley, Penang & Johor Bahru
- Delivery of the durian will be done within a time limit of 1 hour from the booking time.
*Terms and conditions apply
Terms & Conditions:
“#GrabDurian” Promotion (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run on 16th July 2016 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
How To Enter:
Participants can enter the Campaign by downloading Grab’s mobile application (iOS, Android). Participants are required to include their name, mobile phone number and email address for further communication and verification purposes. Just go to ‘Profile’ to register and activate your Grab account.
The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject qualifying participants deemed ineligible (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
- Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.