Following the Incredible RM1 Ride Promo, we are revising our fare structure effectively April 18 2016. This will result in cheaper fares for shorter GrabCar rides;
- Taking cue from the Incredible RM1 Rides campaign, GrabCar is lowering their base fare to RM1.
- Removal of minimum charge, therefore, short rides below 5km will no longer be subjected to the RM7 minimum fare.
Here are examples of how GrabCar’s new fare stacks up to the old fare – in most cases, it’s even cheaper than paying for petrol and parking!
- Going for a business meal or meeting nearby
- Going to public transportation stations nearby
- Going shopping at your favorite nearby malls
Here’s How to Book Your GrabCar Ride!
- Download the Grab app and tap the GrabCar (Economy) icon.
- Enter your pickup and drop off points and choose your payment method.
- Provide your card details if you’re paying with credit/debit card for the first time.
- Book your short ride and let’s roll.
Terms & Conditions for the GrabCar new fare structure:
- Applicable for all GrabCar (Economy) rides
- Our prices are subjected to flexible real time pricing subjected to the supply and demand.
- No promo code required
- Available for new and existing users including cash/credit/debit card users.
- Unlimited number of rides
- All bookings must be made via the Grab (MyTeksi) App
- Toll charges are not included in all fixed fare shown in the app and will be charged separately to the passenger.
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to this shall be final and conclusive.
- Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
Like Grab? You can help us by telling us how much you love us on FB/Twitter/Instagram and refer our services to your friends.