From 9 May 2016, you can enjoy the splendours of KLIA/KLIA2 from the Klang Valley (EXCEPT Rawang, Kuala Selangor & Genting Highlands) with GrabCar for only RM65.
See the magnificent architecture. Meet people from around the world. Shop and dine with delight. And that’s before you even board your plane!
From KLIA/KLIA2 to the Klang Valley (EXCEPT Rawang, Kuala Selangor & Genting Highlands) with GrabCar will also be RM65. How’s that for a warm welcome home?
Pay with credit/debit card or cash for the lowest GrabCar fare to KLIA/KLIA2, ever.
Take off to KLIA/KLIA2 with GrabCar. We’ll take you to cloud nine.
How to book an Airport Getaway GrabCar:
- Step 1: Download the Grab app and tap the GrabCar icon.
- Step 2: Choose your payment method (Cash/Credit/Debit).
- Step 3: Choose your pick-up/drop-off point within the Klang Valley, and select your relevant entrance/exit at KLIA or KLIA2
- Step 4: Book your ride and away we go!
- What is this promotion about?
Grab is lowering its fares to or from the airport (KLIA/KLIA2) from RM90 to RM65 (one-way)
- What mode of payment can I use to get an airport ride for RM65?
Cash, credit or debit card is acceptable. For debit card, please contact your bank to authorize Grab to charge your card, before you register it in the Grab app.
- How do I select my location when the airport is so big?
Our app allows you to select the exact location you wished to be dropped off at/picked up from. Just key in KLIA or KLIA2 and select the relevant exit/entrance.
- Can I select a GrabCar with bigger bootspace?
Unfortunately, this feature is not available at the moment. The choice of cars cannot be selected upon booking. Should you require bigger bootspace, please book a GrabCar Plus or GrabCar (6-Seater) through the Grab app.
- Can I select a GrabCar that can fit more than 4 people?
Unfortunately, this feature is not available at the moment. The choice of cars cannot be selected upon booking. Each GrabCar can only fit maximum 4 people. Therefore, if you have more than 4 people, please book additional GrabCar or GrabCar (6-Seater).
- Can I do advance booking?
No, if you require advance booking, please book a taxi through the Grab app.
- When did the changes to KLIA/KLIA2 fixed fare prices for Rawang, Kuala Selangor and Genting Highlands take place?
The change in prices took place effective 20th November 2017.
- What are the charges to/from KLIA/KLIA2 for Rawang, Kuala Selangor and Genting Highlands?
You will now be charged according to price per km. Do check your app for prices.
- Are my fares from Rawang, Kuala Selangor and Genting Highlands subject to surge?
Yes, the fares to/from KLIA/KLIA2 between Rawang, Kuala Selangor and Genting Highlands are subject to surge.
Download the Grab app
Terms & Conditions for the GrabCar ride to KLIA/KLIA2:
- Applicable for all GrabCar rides.
- RM65 airport rides are not available for GrabCar Plus, GrabCar (Premium), & GrabCar (6-seater).
- The RM65 airport rides are available from 9.5.2016, 0000 till further notice.
- No promo code required for passengers to enjoy the RM65 airport rides.
- Available for new and existing users including cash/credit/debit card users.
- There is no maximum limit per person for our RM65 airport rides.
- All bookings must be made via the Grab App.
- RM65 is not inclusive of toll charges.
- RM65 fare is not valid for booking to or from Rawang, Kuala Selangor and Genting Highlands.
- To ensure a smooth experience, passengers are encouraged to sit in the front passenger seat.
- If booking an Airport Getaway ride to/from KLIA/KLIA2, please select the correct entrance/exit in the Grab app.
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to this shall be final and conclusive.
- Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.