Redeem Happiness with a buddy
Don’t redeem Happiness alone.
Bring a buddy to your nearest 7-Eleven, and get a can of Coke (320ml) for only 99 GrabRewards points each. Then take a wefie together-gether, hashtag with #GrabACoke and #GrabRewards, and you might WIN 5,000 GrabRewards points.
How to redeem Coke at 7-Eleven:
- Check GrabRewards catalogue in Grab app
- Select ‘Coke’ and tap on ‘Purchase’
- Show the barcode to 7-Eleven cashier
Terms and Conditions of Redemption on GrabRewards:
* Limited to 1 reward(s) per customer.
* Redemption is only valid for one (1) can of Coke (320ml).
* Limited to the first 40,000 redemptions. While stocks last.
* Redemption in store ends on 8th January 2018.
* Redemption is valid at all the participating 7-Eleven stores nationwide
* Only one redemption can be used per transaction.
* Points used to redeem this offer is not refundable if the redemption is not made at the participating 7-Eleven stores.
* The offer is not valid with other discount or promotion in store.
Step 1: Redeem Coke from any participating 7-Eleven store.
Step 2: Make your buddy do the same!
Step 3: Take a creative wefie with your buddy featuring the Coke cans
Step 4: Submit it and hashtag #GrabACoke and #GrabRewards
Terms and Conditions of the Contest:
“#GrabRewards #GrabACoke” Promotion (“the Campaign”) is organised by Grab (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens, permanent residents residing in Malaysia and foreigners who are travelling or working in Malaysia. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the Organiser and their immediate family members.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. You also acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions below and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
The Campaign will run from 23rd December 2017 to 7th Jan 2018 (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
How To Enter:
- Participants can enter the Campaign by redeeming the “Coke” on GrabRewards valued at 99 GrabReward points” and post a picture of the redeemed drink with the hashtags #GrabRewards #GrabACoke on Facebook OR Instagram.
- Participant’s post needs to be PUBLIC.
- Only participants who redeemed the can of Coke (320ml) via GrabRewards from the 23rd December 2017 to 7th Jan 2018 are eligible to enter.
- 20 Winners will be selected via a public randomizer from within the pool of eligible participants.
- 20 winners will be selected and will be PM-ed for further details on prize collection.
- Each winner will be receiving 5,000 GrabRewards Points
- Grab Reward points for the winners will be credited 14 days after the winners have been contacted.
The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject qualifying participants deemed ineligible (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
- Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
- Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.