The Fine Print
Please remember to read all the fine prints to ensure that you qualify for the Flexi Bonus or Hourly Guarantee Incentives. Also, please do take some time to read the Terms and Conditions in your Grab Driver App, to ensure that you are able to perform your best as a Driver-partner on our platform.
- From 6 August 2018, this new earnings structure is for all GrabCar Driver-partners in Klang Valley both full-time and part-time.
- Newly registered Driver-partners post 6 August 2018, by default shall be in Flexi Bonus Incentives with a commission rate of 25%. However, in the event you choose to enable Auto Accept, the commissions charged to you shall be 20%.
- Kindly note that if you are on the Hourly Guarantees Incentive, and subject to Grab’s determination have not met the eligibility requirements, you shall not be qualified for any other types of incentives.
- Maintain an average Driver Rating (“DR”) of 4.5 and above (effective 20 November 2017) to stay on the Grab platform.
- If you have opted into the Hourly Guarantees Incentive:
- Maintain an average DR of 4.7 and above daily (average of the last 100 rated rides are calculated daily).
- Only Auto Accept completed rides will be taken into account for Hourly Guarantees incentives.
- Payout will be based on Auto Accept completed rides and your prorated online & available time (note: you must be online AND available for jobs to be eligible for hourly guarantees). The amount of time that you were online and available will be calculated based on the number of minutes your were online for that hourly block. For example, if you are online and available for 45 minutes and complete one trip in that hour, you will be eligible for 75% (45/60 mins) of the guarantee for that hour. To maximize your earnings, do stay online for the full hourly block to get more jobs and increase your total gross earnings! Do note that you need to pick up at least one Auto Accept job per hour in order to qualify for guarantee for that hour.
- Any requests for a passengers to cancel will not be included directly within your cancellation rate. However, excessive numbers of complaints will be strictly monitored and taken seriously, and may affect your earnings.
- To qualify for hourly guarantees, pick-ups are limited to areas within KLIA, KLIA 2 and Klang Valley only. You can drop off anywhere in Klang Valley, Genting Highlands, KLIA and KLIA 2. Drop offs outside these areas will not be included for computation of the hourly guarantees.
- If your fare collected for total trips completed is higher than the gross guaranteed earnings for the hour, you will not be given a further top-up – you will earn the collected fare as per usual. We will only reimburse the difference if your collected fare is lower than the gross guaranteed earnings for the hour.
- If you have opted into the Flexi Bonuses Incentive:
- A minimum Acceptance Rate (“AR”) of 30% is required for all Driver-partners to maintain an active Grab account. Please note that we may impose higher AR requirements for special bonuses, which you can track via in-app incentives.
- Maintain an average DR of 4.7 and above (average of the last 100 rated rides are calculated weekly)
- Only Auto Accept completed rides will be taken into account for Flexi Bonuses.
- RM65 (gross) fare is only applicable for Klang Valley airport bookings to/from KLIA & KLIA 2. Subang Airport is excluded from the RM65 airport campaign.
- Earned incentives and promos will be topped up into your cash wallet. You are required to press the ‘Cash Out’ button; your money will be credited into your bank account within the same day. If you don’t, the money will remain in your cash wallet.
- For instances where fraudulent bookings or behaviour are found (e.g. Driver-partner excessively requesting for passenger to cancel on their behalf), an internal investigation will be conducted by Grab. Driver-partners may or may not qualify for earnings payout, depending on the findings of the investigation. All decisions as a result of the investigation are final and binding.
- This earning structure is applicable for GrabCar (Economy), GrabCar Plus and GrabCar 6-seater as per the week communicated. Any previous earning structure is not applicable.
- All decisions made by Grab are final and binding. Grab shall not entertain any requests or appeals by Driver-partners.
Note: We are increasingly aware of many third-party companies that want to advertise on your cars and in your cars, which affects the Grab passenger experience. In accordance with our Terms and Conditions, we strongly advise you against signing up with these third-party companies that have not been approved by Grab. We at Grab are working continuously to bring you more opportunities and collaborations with our approved partners. Please stay tuned for updates from us soon!