Now you can do it via the Help Centre
Introducing the Grab Fair Play Rewards Programme, a programme where driver-partners can get rewarded up to US$1,000 based on severity and novelty of the reported fraud cases.
In our efforts to provide driver-partners a platform to stand up and voice out against unfair use and abuse of the service, we’ve taken the step to simplify the reporting process.
Now, driver-partners can submit a report faster and easier via the Help Centre!
How do I submit a report?
[Updated on 16 March 2020]
- Launch your Grab Driver Application
- Tap on ‘More’ and look for ‘Support’
- Tap on ‘Help Centre’, follow by ‘Accident, Safety, and Fraud’
- Tap on ‘Report Suspicious or Fraudulent Activity’
- Tap on ‘Email Us’
- Fill in the required details and submit the report
- Wait for a reply from us via your email address registered with Grab
Note: Please be informed that the following issues are NOT covered in Grab Fair Play Rewards Programme. For more information, please click on the links below:
To know more about Grab Fair Play Rewards Programme, please click the button below.