Words can’t express how grateful we are to have you as our partner. That’s why we’re introducing the Platinum Partner programme.
It’s a way for us to celebrate and reward your achievements in providing the best GrabCar experience to your passengers.
As of today, we have selected more than 1,000 Platinum Partners!
Who is a Platinum Partner?
A Platinum Partner is a driver who consistently outserves their passengers by providing them with the highest level of service.
How do I become a Platinum Partner?
There are two ways to become a Platinum Partner. You can either be a Tier 1 Partner or a Tier 2 Partner by fulfilling the following:
What are the rewards for each tier?
Tier 1 Partners will have more benefits than Tier 2 Partners. See below for more:
Passengers will acknowledge that you are a Platinum Partner.
MORE REWARDS TO COME. STAY TUNED!
Characteristics of a Platinum Partner
First of all, be polite and friendly to your passengers! Call your passengers to tell them you’re on your way. Greet them with a smile and refer to them by name like a friend.
Passengers also love it when you pay attention to the road and obey all the traffic rules. One simple way to assure them is by getting a dock for your smartphone so that you will have both hands on the wheel.
Another way is to keep a clean and presentable appearance of yourself and your vehicle. It is that simple!
What is Priority Allocation?
Priority Allocation is where you will be given preference when receiving passenger bookings.
What is Grab Auto?
Grab Auto provides you with car maintenance services with up to 50% discounts on retail prices!
Current eligible partners only get up to 30%.
When can I redeem my rewards?
Achieve the required number of 5-Star rated rides and you will be able to redeem your rewards the following month.
Chan achieves 49 5-star rides out of his last 50 rated rides. He will receive an eligibility SMS at the end of November to redeem his rewards in December.
How do I redeem my rewards?
- Priority allocation: You will be automatically be placed ahead of other partners in our system once you become eligible for Tier 1.
- Grab Auto: Receive the Platinum Partner eligibility SMS from Grab & show it to the staff at the designated servicing workshops.
- Platinum status: Your name on the Grab apps will automatically be updated with ‘Platinum’ behind your name once you become eligible for Tier 1.
Terms & Conditions
- Rewards cycle will be refreshed every month.
- Once you have hit the rewards, you will need to continue to achieve the same requirement to enjoy the rewards in the following months.
- You must achieve the required number of 5-Star rated rides out of your last 50 rated rides in order to qualify for this programme.
- All details stated above pertaining to this programme may be subject to change without prior notice.
- You MUST be an active GrabCar driver at the point of redemption.
- All decisions made by Grab management are final.