What is JustGrab?
JustGrab is fixed-fare on-demand service, which brings together both taxis and cars across Malaysia. This means that a passenger who books a JustGrab will be assigned the nearests vehicle, regardless of whether it is a taxi or a car.
There are plenty of reasons to JustGrab.
What are the differences between GrabTaxi/GrabCar and JustGrab jobs?
- For GrabCar drivers – there are no differences between JustGrab and GrabCar. Please continue your regular Grab rides.
- GrabTaxi jobs are metered while JustGrab jobs are upfront fares.
- RM2 booking fee only applies to GrabTaxi jobs, not JustGrab jobs.
- Surge pricing during peak hours is only applicable for JustGrab jobs.
- Only RM1 commission to GrabTaxis for each JustGrab job, instead of a percentage commission.
How does it work?
- Receive and accept a JustGrab job. The JustGrab icon will appear at the top of the job card along with the Fixed Fare. Click ‘Accept Job’ to proceed with the job.
- Pick-up your passenger. Proceed to the pickup location, pick your passenger and click on ‘Pick-Up’.
- Drive to the destination. Select ‘Drop-Off’ once you’ve reached your destination.
- Collect your fare when you drop off your passenger. The fixed fare is auto calculated. Remember to add in any toll fees before clicking on ‘Proceed’.
What is JustGrab?
JustGrab is a service that assigns passengers the nearest vehicle, whether GrabCar or GrabTaxi, at a fixed fare.
How is JustGrab priced?
JustGrab jobs are priced the same as GrabCar Economy jobs.
How will I know if it’s a JustGrab job?
Your incoming JustGrab job card will have a unique JustGrab tag. So, whenever you see this – it’s a fixed fare, JustGrab job.
As a GrabTaxi driver, what changes for me?
All JustGrab jobs are fixed fare. You should turn on your taxi meter as per usual, but the fixed fare you collect from passengers should follow the Grab app.
How should I manage tolls and surcharges?
Please charge all tolls to the passenger at the end of the trip under “Tolls & Others”; however, please do not charge any surcharges or booking fees.