We’re in this together!
Grab is deeply saddened by the news of flash floods that have affected Malaysians, many of which are our partners.
To help lighten the burden, we will be providing the following assistance to selected driver-partners & delivery-partners.
Get your damaged car repaired OR cleaned and claim up to RM200.
- Active Platinum or Gold driver-partners in Klang Valley, Melaka, Kuantan & Negeri Sembilan.
- Affected by flash floods.
- Submit claim by 1 February 2022.
How to claim:
- Head over to any workshop or car wash near you.
- Take photos of your damaged car. Ask for the receipt after your car is repaired or cleaned.
- Submit the receipt and photos here: https://grb.to/flood_reimbursement.
- You can claim either car repair OR cleaning. We’ll reimburse you within 10 working days after you submit your claim.
If your delivery bag is damaged or missing due to flash floods, we will replace it for free.
- Selected active bike delivery-partners in Klang Valley, Melaka, Kuantan & Negeri Sembilan who completed at least 1 order from 4 Dec – 19 Dec.
- Affected by flash floods and couldn’t deliver due to damaged/missing bag from 20 Dec – 22 Dec.
- Must make a police report & provide for verification (contain NRIC number, full name, state & date when damage occurred).
- Replace bag by 1 February 2022.
How to replace bag:
For Klang Valley, Melaka & Kuantan
- Visit Grab Driver Centre in your city.
- Provide your police report for verification.
- Get your new delivery bag.
For Negeri Sembilan
- Fill in your details in this form: https://grb.to/n9_penukaranbeg.
- We will contact you and assign a slot for you to come and get your new bag.
- Come to your slot and get your new bag.
1. Which cities are eligible for this assistance?
For now, we’ll be providing assistance to selected driver-partners & delivery-partners in Klang Valley, Melaka, Kuantan & Negeri Sembilan.
2. I’m one of the driver-partners selected for the car repair/cleaning reimbursement. Where can I go to get my car repaired/cleaned?
You can visit any workshop or car wash near you. Afterwards, please submit a claim here.
3. For delivery bag replacement, do I need to make an appointment to visit GDC?
No, selected delivery-partners in Klang Valley, Melaka & Kuantan don’t need to make an appointment to visit GDC for bag replacement.
4. I’m affected by the flash floods but did not get prompted for the car repair or cleaning reimbursement/bag replacement. Why is that so?
We will only be providing assistance to those who fulfill the requirements listed above.
5. What are the operating hours of Grab Driver Centres?
You can find out the operating hours of GDCs here.