| 14 May – 20 May, 2018 |
Welcome to Grab! We’re very excited to have you on board with us for our launch in Lahad Datu. Together, we shall drive Lahad Datu forward, one ride at a time.
Take care, drive safe, and have a productive week ahead!
// Masking bank account information [UPDATE]
Kindly note that moving forward, you will only be able to view the last 4-digit of your bank account number in the driver app. We will release this design change in stages, effective Monday (14 May 2018).
// Passenger No-show Cancellation Feature [UPDATE]
If the passenger does not show up after you’ve arrived at the pick-up point, you can now cancel the job with the assurance that your Cancellation Rate remains unaffected. Click here to find out more!
Auto Accept Feature
Introducing Auto Accept, the easier way to drive with Grab! Auto Accept helps you automatically accept jobs that come your way, so you can focus more on driving safely, and worry less about missing jobs!
Simply toggle Auto Accept via your Grab Driver app settings (Android) or your Driver Profile page (iOS), and you’re good to go. This choice is entirely yours, on when you want to turn the feature on or off. Click here find out more!
Bonus & Incentives Structure
This whole week, complete the following number of trips anytime, anywhere to be rewarded!
*Maintain AR 85% CR 15% AR 4.7
- Complete 20 trips: Receive RM40
- Complete 30 trips: Receive RM60
- Complete 40 trips: Receive RM100
Tips for Higher Ratings!
Find out how you can be rated more highly by your passengers over here.
Busy Areas: https://grb.to/gc_ldubusyareas
- 20% commission rate for those who registered before 2 May 2018.
- 25% commission rate for all new driver-partners who registered after 2 May 2018.
Enjoy being part of the Grab family? Help us expand! Refer a friend to drive with us and earn and RM25 nett additional bonus on top of your incentives. Please fill in your Full Name or IC Number into the “Referral By Driver” column in our registration form.
- Referral bonus will only be paid out when the newly referred Grabber completes 15 trips within 30 days. Only applicable for newly referred drivers within Labuan.
- As the Grabber who referred the new Grabber, you need to maintain a minimum of 5 trips per week (20 trips per month) in order to be considered ‘active’ and eligible for referral bonus.
To increase your earnings, be at busy areas during peak hours! Busy areas have a higher surge of passengers, which means more jobs for you! Please refer to the busy areas on this http://grb.to/gc_ldubusyareas.
For more info, check out the T&C over here.
// Team GrabCar MY