| 18 December – 24 December, 2017 |
To find out more about this week’s incentive and bonus, you may refer to the tables below.
Please ensure you meet the requirements below to qualify incentives for this programme:
- You will only have to pay 20% commission to Grab.
For drivers who did not Opt in, you will automatically fall under the Grab Associate Programme. The requirements for this programme is as follow:
- You have to pay 25% commission to Grab.
Refer a friend to become a GrabCar Grabber and earn an RM45 additional bonus on top of your incentives. Please make sure the newly referred Grabb fill in your full name or IC number into the “Referral by Driver” column in our registration form.
- Referral bonus will only be paid out when the newly referred Grabber completes 20 trips within 30 days. Only applicable for newly referred drivers within Kuala Terengganu.
- As the Grabber who referred the new Grabber, you need to maintain a minimum of 5 trips per week (20 trips per month) in order to be considered ‘active’ and eligible for referral bonus.
- For Bukit Payung area, from 1 December, refer your friend to be a GrabCar driver to earn additional RM30 when the new Grabber completes 10 trips in 30 days of activation.
To increase your earnings, be at busy areas during peak hours! Busy areas have higher numbers of people wanting bookings, meaning more jobs for you. Please refer to the busy areas on this live Google Maps link.
For more info, check out the T&C over here.
// Team GrabCar MY