| 19 March – 25 March, 2018 |
// Opt-in for Grab Ambassador is closed
Thank you to those who have opted-in to the Grab Ambassador Programme before 16 March 2018. Kindly note, that monthly opt-in for GA is now closed permanently.
Registration of new drivers can be made in our registration form here. Please make sure your friend fills in your full name or IC number into the “Referral by Driver” column in our registration form.
*To view the maps, click the links below:
// Airport House Rules [For All Drivers]
The Sultan Mahmud Airport is a pick up & drop off location for passengers in Kuala Terengganu. In appreciation of the collaboration that we have with the airport management and our on-going effort to ensure safety, smooth traffic and harmony at the airport, a few rules have been put in place for our Grabbers that operate at the airport:
- You must adhere to the traffic rules at the airport area.
- Grabbers are not allowed to park your car at the airport area except for areas you are allowed to by the airport management. For example, the area opposite of the airport.
- Grabbers are not allowed to wait at the terminal area. If your GPS coordinates indicate that you are at the terminal area or if the airport management reports you, actions like warning or suspension will be taken.
- Grabbers are to maintain a good image as drivers. For tourist arriving to Kuala Terengganu, the airport is their first contact for the area. As such, Grabbers need to showcase good image in terms of dressing, conduct and speech. For more tips on how to improve your rating, click here.
// Tips for Higher Ratings [For All Drivers]
Find out how you can be rated higher by your passengers over here.
- 20% commission rate for those who opted-in to the GA programme before 16 March 2018
- 25% commission rate for for those who didn’t opt-in and new driver-partners
Please ensure you meet the requirements below to qualify incentives for this programme:
For more info, check out the T&C over here.
// Team GrabCar MY