| 21 May – 27 May, 2018 |
We would like to wish all our Muslim Driver-partners a happy and blessed Ramadan! May this holy month bring you and your family an abundance of joy, peace and blessing. Happy fasting!
// Masking bank account information [For All Drivers]
Kindly note that moving forward, you will only be able to view the last 4-digit of your bank account number in the driver app. We will release this design change in stages, effective Monday (14 May 2018).
// Passenger No-show Cancellation
If the passenger does not show up after you’ve arrived at the pick-up point, you can now cancel the job with the assurance that your Cancellation Rate remains unaffected. Click here to find out more!
// Spot Bonus Feature [For All Drivers]
Good news! Friday Bonus will now be paid immediately to your cash wallet with the new Spot Bonus feature. You will receive bookings with the Spot Bonus feature when your pick up/drop off location matches the eligible areas.
IMPORTANT: Spot Bonus will only be shown on the job card & job history, but not in your in-app incentive section. Please do not collect the bonus amount from the passenger, you will see the bonus in your cash wallet after the trip.
*Spot Bonus feature might be applied to other bonuses in the future.
Registration of new drivers can be made in our registration form here. Please make sure your friend fills in your full name or IC number into the “Referral by Driver” column in our registration form.
*To view the maps, click the links below:
// Driver of the week
One of our drivers has earned a total of RM302 incentives from Area Bonus and Merang Jetty Bonus, which is the highest incentive earning for last week! Complete trips in the designated area and you could be next driver-partner with the highest incentive earnings this week!
// Airport House Rules [For All Drivers]
The Sultan Mahmud Airport is a pick up & drop off location for passengers in Kuala Terengganu. In appreciation of the collaboration that we have with the airport management and our on-going effort to ensure safety, smooth traffic and harmony at the airport, a few rules have been put in place for our driver-partners that operate at the airport:
- You must adhere to the traffic rules at the airport area.
- Driver-partners are not allowed to park your car at the airport area except for areas you are allowed to by the airport management. For example, the area opposite of the airport.
- Driver-partners are not allowed to wait at the terminal area. If your GPS coordinates indicate that you are at the terminal area or if the airport management reports you, actions like warning or suspension will be taken.
- Driver-partners are to maintain a good image as drivers. For tourist arriving to Kuala Terengganu, the airport is their first contact for the area. As such, Driver-partners need to showcase good image in terms of dressing, conduct and speech. For more tips on how to improve your rating, click here.
// Tips for Higher Ratings [For All Drivers]
Find out how you can be rated higher by your passengers over here.
- 20% commission rate for those who opted-in before 16 March 2018
- 25% commission rate for for those who didn’t opt-in and new driver-partners
Please ensure you meet the requirements below to qualify incentives for this programme:
For more info, check out the T&C over here.
// Team GrabCar MY