| 23 April – 29 April, 2018 |
// Spot Bonus Feature [For All Drivers] – NEW!
Good news! Friday Bonus will now be paid immediately to your cash wallet with the new Spot Bonus feature. You will receive bookings with the Spot Bonus feature when your pick up/drop off location matches the eligible areas.
IMPORTANT: Spot Bonus will only be shown on the job card & job history, but not in your in-app incentive section. Please do not collect the bonus amount from the passenger, you will see the bonus in your cash wallet after the trip.
*Spot Bonus feature might be applied to other bonuses in the future.
Registration of new drivers can be made in our registration form here. Please make sure your friend fills in your full name or IC number into the “Referral by Driver” column in our registration form.
*To view the maps, click the links below:
- Pasir Mas
- Tanah Merah
- Pasir Puteh
- Rantau Panjang
- Kuala Besut
- Cherang Ruku
- Taxi Area
// Driver of the week
One of our drivers has earned a total of RM270 in incentives for completing Tanah Merah & Machang Race and Area bonus, which is the highest incentive earning for last week! Complete trips in the designated area and you could be next driver-partner with the highest incentive earnings!
// KBR Queue Allocation Feature
We are happy to announce that this new feature, effective 12 April 2018, will help you receive jobs in Sultan Ismail Petra Airport in a more systematic way. When you have received a job, please use GrabChat to inform passengers that you’re on the way.
// Kampung Sireh Kota Bharu BusTerminal House Rules [For All Drivers]
Photo credit: Google Maps
X – Area where drivers are not allowed to wait or park
Y – Waiting/parking area
Z – Area where drivers are not allowed to pick up/drop off
1. Driver-partners are not allowed to wait at area X, which is situated in front of the taxi station of the bus terminal
2. Driver-partners are not allowed to pick up or drop off passengers around area Z which is near to the taxi station
3. Driver-parners can go to the Y area which is a designated area for drivers to park/wait.
// Airport House Rules [For All Drivers]
The Sultan Ismail Petra Airport is a pick up & drop off location for passengers in Kota Bharu, Kelantan. In appreciation of the collaboration that we have with the airport management and our on-going effort to ensure safety, smooth traffic and harmony at the airport, a few rules have been put in place for our driver-partners that operate at the airport:
- You must adhere to the traffic rules at the airport area.
- Driver-partners are not allowed to park your car at the airport area except for areas areas you are allowed to by the airport management. For example, the airport parking lot.
- Driver-partners are not allowed to wait at the terminal area. If your GPS coordinates indicate that you are at the terminal area or if the airport management reports you, actions like warning or suspension will be taken.
- Driver-partners are to maintain a good image as drivers. For tourist arriving to Kota Bharu, the airport is their first contact for the area. As such, Driver-partners need to showcase good image in terms of dressing, conduct and speech. For more tips on how to improve your rating, click here.
// Tips for Higher Ratings [For All Drivers]
Find out how you can be rated higher by your passengers over here.
- 20% commission rate for those who opted-in before 16 March 2018
- 25% commission rate for for those who didn’t opt-in and new driver-partners
Please ensure you meet the requirements below to qualify incentives for this programme.
For more info, check out the T&C over here.
// Team GrabCar MY