| 12 March – 18 March, 2018 |
Welcome Kemaman driver-partners! If you are a new driver, click here to read our guide.
// Opt-in to be a Grab Ambassador before 16 March 2018
We regret to inform that monthly opt-in for GA will be closed after 15 March 2018. If you wish to be our Grab Ambassador and enjoy a 20% commission rate, here is your last chance. Click below to opt-in before 11:59PM, 15 March 2018.
As a thank you for your support, all existing Grab Ambassadors will continue to enjoy the lower commission and GrabAllStar benefits.
Please continue to refer to our weekly blog and your driver app for incentive updates
*The usual GA requirements and rules will apply.
// Increased Minimum Fare [For All Drivers]
Good news! The minimum fare has been increased to RM4! Now you can earn more from each ride.
// Tips for Higher Ratings [For All Drivers]
Find out how you can be rated higher by your passengers over here.
This programme is designed specially to give you the best rewards for being a loyal and high-performing Grabber. Opt in to be a Grab Ambassador and you will automatically qualify for our HIGHEST earnings.
- Opt in to become a Grab Ambassador, otherwise you will be considered a Grab Associate driver. Remember that you only need to opt in once.
- Lower commision rate – as a Grab Ambassador, you will only have to pay 20% commission to Grab.
- Loyal Grabbers only – drive with Grab ONLY for the whole week to earn incentives. For those who are detected driving for competitors, you will automatically fall into the Grab Associate programme.
Don’t miss this chance to opt in for our Grab Ambassador Programme to qualify for our HIGHEST earnings! Click on the “Opt in” button below from 12 March – 15 March 2018, 11.59pm to qualify and enjoy the best benefits starting 19 March 2018!
Please ensure you meet the requirements below to qualify for this programme. Failure to do so will disqualify you from receiving our weekly incentives:
- You’ll only have to pay a 20% credit deduction to Grab.
For drivers who did not Opt in Grab Ambassador, will automatically fall under the Grab Associate Programme. The requirements for this programme is as follow:
- You’ll only have to pay a 25% credit deduction to Grab.
To increase your earnings, be at busy areas during peak hours! Busy areas have a higher surge of passengers, which means more jobs for you! Please refer to the busy areas on this live Google Maps link.
Refer a friend to drive with us and earn an RM50 additional bonus on top of your incentives. Please make sure the newly referred Grabb fill in your full name or IC number into the “Referral by Driver” column in our registration form.
- Referral bonus will only be paid out when the newly referred Grabber completes 10 trips within 30 days. Only applicable for newly referred drivers within Kemaman.
- As the Grabber who referred the new Grabber, you need to maintain a minimum of 5 trips per week (20 trips per month) in order to be considered ‘active’ and eligible for referral bonus.
For more info, check out the T&C over here.
// Team GrabCar MY