Enjoy fuel rebates of up to RM37 when you spend at Petronas station!
As part of our initiative to ease your fuel cost, we are partnering with Petronas to provide fuel rebates via the Grab Mesra Fuel Savers Programme.
From 1 August 2020 till 31 July 2021, Silver, Gold & Platinum driver-partners and delivery-partners nationwide will receive bonus Mesra points which can be used as fuel rebates, by spending* at any Petronas station!
*Must swipe Mesra card to be eligible for Mesra points
How does this programme work?
Meet the minimum monthly spendings by fueling up or making purchases from Mesra stores to receive bonus Mesra points on top of the 3x points normal Petronas customers receive.
Once you have met the minimum spending, the bonus Mesra points will be credited to your Mesra card in the following month and can be used as fuel rebates.
Here’s the rebate structure:
To read the terms & conditions of this programme, click here.
How do I sign up for this programme*?
- Head over to GrabBenefits section on your driver app
- Search ‘Grab Fuel Savers Programme’
- Click ‘Opt-in’ (you will only need to opt-in once)
- Key in your Mesra Card number
- Click ‘Submit’
*If you’ve opted in before, you don’t have to do it again. Spend at any Petronas station and start enjoying fuel rebates from 1 August 2020 onwards!
1. Who is eligible for the Grab Mesra Fuel Savers Programme?
All Silver, Gold and Platinum driver-partners & delivery-partners are eligible for the Grab Mesra Fuel Savers Programme. Just spend the minimum amount of RM100, RM450 or RM800 to be eligible for bonus Mesra points!
2. I don’t have a Mesra card. Where can I get one?
You can get a Mesra card by signing up at any Petronas station.
3. What do I need to do to be entitled for the bonus points?
To be entitled, you MUST swipe your Mesra card every time you fuel up or spend in any Mesra store.
Once you hit the minimum spend of RM100, RM450 or RM800, your bonus points will automatically be credited into your Mesra card in the following month. Once credited, you can use it as fuel rebates when you fuel up.
4. Do purchases made from the Mesra store count as points?
Yes, purchases made from the Mesra stores are eligible for points EXCEPT for any top ups, cigarettes and other non-points issuance items.
5. Are all Petronas stations participating in this programme?
Yes, all Petronas stations nationwide are participating in this programme.
6. Can I claim for points if I forget to swipe my card during purchases?
Unfortunately, if you forget to swipe your card, you will not be able to claim your points later on. Please swipe your card to be eligible for Mesra points.
7. When will the bonus points be credited to my Mesra card?
Bonus points collected from the current month will be credited into your account at the end of following month.
8. If I opted in on 10 January, when will my spend period start?
Your spend period for the month will start on 1 January and will end on 31 January. If you have spent the minimum monthly amount in January, you will then receive your bonus points in February.
9. I lost my Mesra Card but have gotten a new Mesra Card. How can I update my Mesra Card number for this programme?
Kindly submit your new card number via Help Centre. See link below: