For RM50/day, you can rent, drive, and earn!
Introducing the Grab Rental Programme, the most affordable rental programme in town! With only RM50/day, you can drive a Perodua Bezza and enjoy amazing benefits that come with the programme. This is perfect for you if you are either:
- A Grab driver whose car is about to reach 7 years old,
- Interested in driving with Grab but don’t have a car, or
- Interested in driving with Grab but don’t want to use your own car
Why sign up with our affordable car rental programme?
What is the package?
Interested to join? Fill up the info below and we’ll contact you soon!
Who is eligible to join for the Grab Rental Programme?
Malaysian citizen above 21 years old with full driving license.
What are the application approval criterias?
Application approval are subject to successful background and credit check.
What is the time period of the rental contract?
The rental contract period is 3 months
What is the mode of payment for the car rental?
Car rental can be paid via Grab E-wallet.
When will the car rental be deducted?
Car rental will be auto-debit daily via Grab E-wallet.
What happens if I opt out before the rental period ends?
In case of early contract termination, deposit will be forfeited. Cost of major physical defects (exterior/interior), summons and outstanding rental will be charged accordingly.
Can I drive this car to a different city for personal use?
The maximum mileage that is allowed during the 3-month leasing is 50,000km. Should you exceed this mileage, the deposit will be forfeited to cover the repair/ maintenance cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Malaysian Citizen below 70 years old (Blue IC)
- Full Malaysian Driving License (P License is not accepted)
- Must use own personal Bank Account created under NRIC
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Pass credit check – “No Bankruptcy”
- Medical check up (for 50 – 69 years old) and/or for anyone with an existing medical condition that may render him/her unfit to drive
- Clean background check:
- No Criminal Record
- Not more than 3 traffic summons in recent one year (Including speeding, hit and run, dangerous driving and etc)