Our efforts to increase demand for you!
To provide more earning opportunities for you, Grab will be running a pilot programme where we’ll be enabling cash payment method for GrabFood orders in Johor Bahru and Kota Kinabalu!
This pilot programme will be launching soon and is expected to generate more GrabFood demand in your city.
1. How do I receive cash GrabFood orders?
To receive cash GrabFood orders, you must first complete the training. We highly encourage you to complete the training so that you can receive more types of Grabfood orders and increase your earnings!
Click the button below to start your training.
2. Will cash payment method be available for GrabMart too?
No. For this pilot programme, we’ll only be enabling cash payment for GrabFood orders only. GrabMart orders in your city will still be cashless.
3. Do I need to pay merchants when I collect cash orders?
No, you don’t need to pay merchants. You just need to pick up the orders from merchants as usual and collect cash from your customers for these orders.
4. What do I need to do to be eligible for cash orders?
To be eligible for cash orders, please make sure your credit wallet OR cash wallet has a minimum balance of RM50. If either wallet doesn’t have the minimum balance, you might not receive cash orders.
To top up your credit wallet, you can either transfer from your cash wallet or do it via pin. For more info on how to top up via pin, click here.
5. What is the maximum amount for cash orders?
For your safety, we’ve capped cash orders at RM50 for this pilot programme.
6. What should I do if my customer doesn’t have enough cash to pay me?
If your customer doesn’t have cash OR doesn’t have enough cash to pay you, please do not collect any cash from the customer.
Instead, please write in to us via Help Centre and we’ll top up the payment amount into your cash wallet within 14 working days.
Tip: Contact your customer to ask if small change is required. Kindly prepare the change before making your way to the destination.
7. I’ve arrived at the destination but can’t reach my customer/my customer didn’t show up to collect the order. What should I do?
We advise you to contact your customer at least 3 times. If you still can’t reach your customer after 15 minutes of waiting, please place the food somewhere safe.
Please write in to us via Help Centre and we’ll top up the payment amount into your cash wallet within 14 working days.
8. My customer informs me that there are missing food/spilled/damaged items for the cash order. What should I do?
Complete the delivery as usual and collect the full cash amount from your customer. Then, kindly advise your customer to write in to us via Help Centre to request for a refund.
If your customer refuses to pay for the cash order, please write in to us via Help Centre. We’ll top up the payment amount into your cash wallet within 14 working days.
9. Do I need to have enough cash with me when I do deliveries?
Yes, you’re strongly advised to prepare the exact change before making your way to the customer. You can get change from ATMs or stores but please inform your customers first to let them know.
However, in the event where you don’t give the correct change and overcharge your customer, we’ll deduct this amount from your cash or credit wallet.
10. How do I share my feedback on the pilot programme?
You can send in your feedback to us by filling up this form.