| 22 January – 28 January, 2018 |
*To view the maps, click the links below:
// Driver App In-Transit Redesign [For All Drivers]
To improve the Grab Driver App experience for all our Grabbers, we’ve made some changes to the design of the app so that it will be more user-friendly on all devices, whether big-screened or small. Kindly refer to the GIF below to preview the changes made.
*IMPORTANT: The listed ‘Cancel’ button (after you click ‘More’) is for cancellations of RIDES. We do not encourage you to cancel on your rides as this would affect the overall Grab experience. Thank you.
// Tips for Higher Ratings [For All Drivers]
Find out how you can be rated higher by your passengers over here.
// Airport House Rules [For All Drivers]
The Sultan Ismail Petra Airport is a pick up & drop off location for passengers in Kota Bharu, Kelantan. In appreciation of the collaboration that we have with the airport management and our on-going effort to ensure safety, smooth traffic and harmony at the airport, a few rules have been put in place for our Grabbers that operate at the airport:
- You must adhere to the traffic rules at the airport area.
- Grabbers are not allowed to park your car at the airport area except for areas areas you are allowed to by the airport management. For example, the airport parking lot.
- Grabbers are not allowed to wait at the terminal area. If your GPS coordinates indicate that you are at the terminal area or if the airport management reports you, actions like warning or suspension will be taken.
- Grabbers are to maintain a good image as drivers. For tourist arriving to Kota Bharu, the airport is their first contact for the area. As such, Grabbers need to showcase good image in terms of dressing, conduct and speech. For more tips on how to improve your rating, click here.
Please ensure you meet the requirements below to qualify incentives for this programme.
- You will only have to pay 20% commission to Grab.
For drivers who did not Opt in, will automatically fall under the Grab Associate Programme. The requirements for this programme is as follow:
- You have to pay 25% commission to Grab.
Refer a friend to become a GrabCar Grabber and earn an RM25 additional bonus on top of your incentives. Please make sure the newly referred Grabb fill in your full name or IC number into the “Referral by Driver” column in our registration form.
- Referral bonus will only be paid out when the newly referred Grabber completes 15 trips within 30 days. Only applicable for newly referred drivers within Kelantan.
- As the Grabber who referred the new Grabber, you need to maintain a minimum of 5 trips per week (20 trips per month) in order to be considered ‘active’ and eligible for referral bonus.
For more info, check out the T&C over here.
// Team GrabCar MY