| 11 December – 17 December, 2017 |
Thank you for always ensuring your passengers reach their destinations safely. A little good deed goes a long way! Let’s continue to drive Kangar forward, one ride at a time.
Take care, drive safe, and have a productive week ahead!
// Delayed incentive top ups
Kindly be informed that your incentives will be topped up latest by Thursday (14 Dec) as Monday (11 Dec) is a public holiday in Selangor. Thank you for understanding.
// Grab ID Launch
Kindly note that we will be disabling access to the Grab driver app via phone IMEI in phases starting 20 November 2017. Please refer to your in-app inbox message for your current registered email with Grab. If your email is not a Gmail account, you need to create one. For more information, please click here.
Make sure you satisfy the following requirements for earnings:
- You’ll only have to pay a 20% commission rate to Grab.
- Enjoy the Special Trip Target Bonus (refer below).
Special Trip Target Bonus [REVISED]
Complete the following number of trips from Monday to Sunday (12am – 10pm) to receive up to RM100!
- Complete 40 trips to earn RM70
- Complete 70 trips to earn RM100
Make sure you satisfy the following requirements for earnings.
Earning Structure [Updated]
- 25% commission rate on service fee
Refer a friend to drive with us and earn an RM25 additional bonus on top of your incentives.
- Referral bonus will only be paid out when the newly referred Grabber completes 15 trips within 30 days. Only applicable for newly referred drivers within Kangar.
- As the Grabber who referred the new Grabber, you need to maintain a minimum of 5 trips per week (20 trips per month) in order to be considered ‘active’ and eligible for referral bonus.
To increase your earnings, be at busy areas during peak hours! Busy areas have a higher surge of passengers, which means more jobs for you! Please refer to the busy areas on this live Google Maps link.
For more info, check out the T&C over here.
// Team GrabCar MY