| 22 January – 28 January, 2018 |
Thank you for always ensuring your passengers reach their destinations safely. A little good deed goes a long way! Let’s continue to drive Kangar forward, one ride at a time.
Take care, drive safe, and have a productive week ahead!
For the map of Padang Besar & UniMAP Pauh Pick Up Bonus, click here.
// 3rd Party Bank Account Reminder
Kindly be informed that due to legal reasons and to process cash outs faster, Grab will stop allowing 3rd party bank accounts. If your account is currently associated to a 3rd party bank account, please provide us your personal bank account details registered with your IC by filling up this form.
// Driver App In-Transit Redesign
To improve the Grab Driver App experience for all our Grabbers, we’ve made some changes to the design of the app. It will be more user-friendly on all devices; whether big-screened or small. Kindly refer to the GIF below to preview the changes made.
*IMPORTANT: The listed ‘Cancel’ button (after you click ‘More’) is for cancellations of RIDES. We do not encourage you to cancel on your rides as this would affect the overall Grab experience. Thank you.
Make sure you satisfy the following requirements for earnings:
- You’ll only have to pay a 20% commission rate to Grab.
- Enjoy the Special Trip Target Bonus
- Enjoy the Pick Up Bonus
Make sure you satisfy the following requirements for earnings.
Earning Structure [Updated]
- 25% commission rate on service fee
Refer a friend to drive with us and earn an RM25 additional bonus on top of your incentives.
- Referral bonus will only be paid out when the newly referred Grabber completes 15 trips within 30 days. Only applicable for newly referred drivers within Kangar.
- As the Grabber who referred the new Grabber, you need to maintain a minimum of 5 trips per week (20 trips per month) in order to be considered ‘active’ and eligible for referral bonus.
To increase your earnings, be at busy areas during peak hours! Busy areas have a higher surge of passengers, which means more jobs for you! Please refer to the busy areas on this live Google Maps link.
For more info, check out the T&C over here.
// Team GrabCar MY