| 19 March – 25 March, 2018 |
Thank you for always ensuring your passengers reach their destinations safely. A little good deed goes a long way! Let’s continue to drive Ipoh forward, one ride at a time.
Take care, drive safe, and have a productive week ahead!
// Opt-in for Grab Ambassador is closed
Thank you to those who opted-in to the Grab Ambassador Programme before 16 March 2018. Kindly note, that monthly opt-in for GA is now closed permanently.
// Increased Minimum Fare
Good news! The minimum fare for Ipoh has been increased to RM4! Now you can earn more from each ride.
// Tips for Higher Ratings
Find out how you can be rated higher by your passengers over here.
For Pick Up Bonus map, click here.
Busy Areas: http://grb.to/gc_ipohbusyareas
- 20% commission rate for those who opted-in to the GA programme before 16 March 2018
- 25% commission rate for for those who didn’t opt-in and new driver-partners
Refer a friend to become a GrabCar driver and earn more on top of your incentives. Fill in your Full Name & Referral id into the “Referral By Driver” column in our registration form. For more details, please visit: grb.to/refer_IPH.
- Refer a friend who has a driving statement from another e-hailing platform and earn RM50 referral bonus.
- Refer a friend to become a Grabber and earn RM25 referral bonus.
Please take note:
- Referral bonus will only be paid out when the newly referred Grabber completes 15 trips within 30 days. Only applicable for newly referred drivers within Ipoh.
- As the Grabber who referred the new Grabber, you need to maintain a minimum of 5 trips per week (20 trips per month) in order to be considered ‘active’ and eligible for referral bonus.
To increase your earnings, be at busy areas during peak hours! Busy areas have higher numbers of people wanting bookings, meaning more jobs for you. Please refer to the busy areas on this live Google Maps link.
For more info, check out the T&C over here.
// Team GrabCar MY