Get covered by 2x Money-Back Guarantee today!
Every day, countless bookings around Southeast Asia are made using credit/debit cards with GrabPay. It is, after all, the safest and most convenient way to enjoy a Grab ride.
Why do passengers trust GrabPay?
GrabPay is secured by proven and award-winning measures that protect you and your credit/debit card at every turn. And now, it’s also covered by a 2x Money-Back Guarantee.
What is the 2x Money-Back Guarantee?
It is a promise that in the unlikely event an unauthorised or erroneous charge is made on your credit/debit card from Grab, not only will we refund the disputed amount, we’ll also give you a promo code of equal value!
The scenarios that are covered under the 2x Money Guarantee includes:
- You are wrongly or excessively charged
- You are charged for a completed ride but you didn’t take the ride.
To register your card with GrabPay, just follow the simple steps below:
- In the Grab app, tap the Menu button and choose GrabPay.
- Select Add Credit/Debit Card.
- Enter your card details. Easy-peasy!
Please contact your bank first if you are going to register your Debit card. Kindly take note that all card/debit card registration on GrabPay will incur a validation charge of RM1, which will be refunded back within 7–30 days depending on the card issuer bank. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions for 2x Money-Back Guarantee:
- Refund amount is limited to RM150 per passenger per month for overcharged credit/debit card payments only.
- 2x Money Back Guarantee consists of the actual refund amount to your credit/debit card AND the equivalent amount in Grab promo codes.
- Confirmation of refund will take place within 7 working days of verification of dispute.
- The actual refund period to your credit/debit card will depend upon the card issuing bank.
- All complaints must be made to Grab in writing or by telephone before the end of campaign period (30th September 2017).
- All decisions made by Grab are final and not subject to further appeal.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.What is this 2x Money Back Guarantee?
It is a promise that in the unlikely event an unauthorised or erroneous charge is made on your credit/debit card from Grab, not only will we refund the disputed amount, we’ll also give you a promo code of the equal value.
2. What are the scenarios that is covered under the 2x Money Back Guarantee?
You will be covered under our 2x Money Back Guarantee if the following happened:
a. You were excessively charged
Original fare: RM10
Charged amount: RM15
Overcharge amount: RM5
Amount to be refunded: RM5 x 2 = RM10
b. Your ride is deemed as complete, but there is no actual pick up
3. How long is the campaign period?
The 2x Money Back Guarantee campaign will end on 30th September 2017.
4. What are the channels that I can use to submit my complains?
You can call in to our call centre at 1300 80 5858 or drop us an email at email@example.com if you notice that there is a dispute in charges on your credit/debit card. We will revert to you within 7 working days.
5. How are the refunds made?
Once we’ve received and verified your complaint you will receive a notification from us in the form of a phone call or email within 7 working days and we will refund the disputed amount in cash and also a promo code of the equal value. Please note that the actual refund of cash back into your bank account varies depending on your debit/credit card bank.
6. When will I get back my refund?
You will be receiving your refund in the form of a promo code within 7 working days once the complaint is verified and we will process the refund back into your bank account. Do note that the refund to your credit/debit card will depend upon the card issuing bank.
7. Is the 2x Money Back Guarantee campaign applicable nationwide?
Yes, this campaign is applicable for all GrabPay(Credit/Debit)card transaction nationwide in Malaysia.
8. Is 2x Money Back Guarantee applicable for cash transaction?
The 2x Money Back guarantee is only applicable for debit/credit card transaction only.
General Terms & Limitation of Liability:
Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part of the whole terms and conditions in relation to this Campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the Customers and the Customers agree to be bound by those changes.
Grab’s decisions in any matter in relations to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive.
Grab shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third-part, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
Like Grab? You can help us by telling us how much you love us on FB/Twitter/Instagram and refer our services to your friends.