Grab’s goal is to reach fully vaccinated* status for all Grab employees and Grab driver- and delivery-partners by the end of 2022*. We are working closely with governments to use our reach and network to ensure greater distribution of vaccines across SEA.
We are subsidising the cost of Covid-19 vaccines for driver- and delivery-partners not covered by national vaccination programmes.
Grab is also providing discounted rides to and from vaccination centres for those requiring assistance—such as the elderly or disabled.
*We recognise that this is dependent on the availability and access of vaccines to our partners and the wider community, and are closely monitoring this.
To help ease the financial burden of driver-partners who are hospitalised due to Covid-19, Grab is providing financial assistance, rental waivers, insurance protection, and earnings support.
We expanded the GrabMart and GrabAssistant services to more countries across the region, allowing our partners to access more earning opportunities through the Grab platform.
Grab provides merchant-partners with loans to sustain their business plans, making sure that they not only survive but also stand a chance to thrive during these times.
Initiatives like our #LocalHeroes campaign have allowed merchant-partners to use our app as a channel to promote their food businesses and rally communities to support them.
Our Peniaga Kecil campaign in Malaysia helps Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) merchant-partners to digitalise their business and provides them with more opportunities to sell. Minggu Peniaga Kecil was part of the Small Business Programme and a fully funded promotion by Grab to help small businesses achieve success.
Features like Self-serve Ads let merchant-partners buy their own ads on the platform, empowering merchant-partners to promote their business.
Early into the pandemic, Grab launched #SaferEveryDay: a suite of safety and hygiene measures to minimise Covid-19 risk on our transport services.
Before the ride, passengers and drivers must declare that they are well via a health and hygiene declaration in-app.
Passengers and drivers must wear a mask throughout the ride, as mandated by MKN. Masks must be put on before the ride and for the entire journey, ensuring that the nose, mouth and chin are covered. If either party shows up without a mask on, passengers and driver-partners can cancel the booking by selecting “driver/passenger did not wear a mask” as their cancellation reason.
Cars are regularly sanitised to ensure a clean and fresh interior. Sanitisation kit and car and delivery bag disinfection services are made available, at a subsidised fee, to all Grab drivers- and delivery-partners.
Consumers can notify delivery-partners via GrabChat to leave their orders at their doorstep, lobby, or specified location.
Consumers are encouraged to choose cashless payments to minimise contact, making every ride and delivery even safer.
Consumers are able to provide feedback through our in-app ratings and feedback feature on health and hygiene concerns. Their feedback is investigated and necessary action is taken to ensure everyone’s safety.
1. Campaign period is from 15 January 2022 (12:00am) – 28 February 2022 (11.59pm).
2. GrabPay users are eligible for a “RM8 rebate” in your “My Rewards” when you spend a minimum of RM88 on a single receipt via GrabPay Wallet.
3. The offer of “RM8 rebate” is limited to a total of 62,500 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. Offer is valid for TWO (2) in-store redemptions with a cap of ONE(1) redemption per user per day throughout the campaign. Shared across AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness throughout the campaign period.
5. The “RM8 rebate” will be awarded instantly with a minimum transaction of RM88 with GrabPay at all outlets of AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, AEON Wellness; The rebate can be found under “My Rewards”. Rebate must be redeemed by clicking “use now” under “My Rewards” 30 days from the date of issuance.
6. The campaign will cease once all redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. Offer is based on a first come first served and while stocks last basis only.
8. Grab and AEON Group shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
9. Offer is only available for AEON Co, AEON BiG, AEON MaxValu Prime, and AEON Wellness physical stores purchases at cashier counter only via GrabPay Wallet; offer is not applicable for online or GrabMart purchases.
10. Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
11. Offer is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
12. Grab and AEON Group reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab and AEON Group shall be final.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
14. This rebate is non-transferable to any party.