GrabCar revs up Jakarta atmosphere with free supercar rides
For two weekends, GrabCar users can enjoy a free a ride in a Lamborghini around Central Jakarta on 24 and 25 October and 31 October to 1 November Jakarta, October 21, 2015 – Experience the thrill of riding in a […]
For two weekends, GrabCar users can enjoy a free a ride in a Lamborghini around Central Jakarta on 24 and 25 October and 31 October to 1 November
Jakarta, October 21, 2015 – Experience the thrill of riding in a Lamborghini for free, courtesy of GrabCar’s GrabSpeed campaign. For two weekends only, on 24 and 25 October and 31 October and 1 November, five Lamborghini supercars (Aventador and Gallardo models) in the bold green and black livery of GrabCar will rove Senayan City, Central Jakarta. Jakartans can travel in luxury and style in a GrabCar Lamborghini by booking a ride via the GrabTaxi app.
“We want to reward GrabCar customers and give them an unforgettable experience of cruising around Senayan in a Lamborghini supercar – all for free,” said Kiki Rizki, Director, PT Solusi Transportasi Indonesia.
An unforgettable GrabSpeed experience for Jakartans
- Free GrabCar Lamborghini rides – available for two weekends only, on 24-25 October and 31 October-1 November 2015. GrabCar users can share their supercar experience on social media and use the hashtag #GrabSpeed.Availability of GrabCar Lamborghinis:
- Photo opportunities with the GrabCar Lamborghinis – the supercars will be parked at the main lobby of Senayan City at 12pm on 24-25 October for the public to snap photos.
- GrabSpeed Spot and Snap contest – to further rev up the experience, anyone who spots the GrabCar Lamborghinis just needs to take a photo, and share it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the hashtags #GrabSpeed and #GrabCar. People who post five of our favourite photos on 24, 25 and 31 October will get a pair of tickets each to party in Jakarta’s hottest Halloween Festival hosted by the Lamborghini Club Indonesia at Ecopark Ancol happening on 31 October. In addition, two lucky people who post photos on 1 November 2015 will get IDR 500,000 cash each.
To book a GrabCar Lamborghini ride
How to book:
- Download the GrabTaxi app via Google Play, App Store and Blackberry World
- Register your account for free
- Select the ‘GrabSpeed’ option. Your pick-up and drop-off locations should be ‘Senayan City’
- Enter the promo code ‘GrabSpeed’
- Click Next and await confirmation of your supercar booking
Due to limited seating capacity of the supercars, users should note that each ride can accommodate only one passenger at a time.
Terms & conditions:
- As demand for the supercars is expected to be high, GrabCar users are advised to try again if they are unable to confirm a booking
- Not applicable for advance bookings
- No additional stops are allowed on GrabSpeed rides
- The ‘GrabSpeed’ promo code does not entitle the user to any discounts on other rides
GrabCar is the preferred app-based car with driver service. Available as a complementary service on GrabTaxi, the leading on-demand transport app in Southeast Asia, GrabCar shares the same brand promises of Speed, Certainty and most importantly Safety. GrabCar is the new commuting alternative offering commuters in Jakarta and Bali comfortable and stylish rides at affordable prices. Commuters can book rides without hassle and at their convenience in just a few taps of their smartphones and tablets. For more information, please visit http://www.grabcar.com
R&R PR Consultant
Media InquiriesContact the Grab media team
Follow us on Grab social channels
Grab StoriesExplore the ideas and people that define Grab
Engineering StoriesLearn more about our technology development
Grab Beta Launches GrabRewards to Make Rides Even More Rewarding
Grab today unveiled GrabRewards, Southeast Asia’s first regional loyalty programme for ride-hailing passengers, capping off a successful year for Southeast Asia’s leading ride-hailing company.
Grab Launches In-app Instant Messaging Service GrabChat for Ride-hailing across Southeast Asia
Grab today announced the availability of GrabChat, an instant messaging platform built within the app, across all its locations in Southeast Asia to provide a more seamless and speedier pickup to drivers and passengers.