Enter your basic info to get started
Accept the booking to see the recipient’s contact details
Proceed with ordering the food from the restaurant
Pick up the food, take it to the delivery address
What are the requirements to be a GrabFood biker?
- WNI with a maximum age of 55 years old
- Healthy (no physical flaws)
- Owns a bike that meets GrabFood’s standards.
- Able to read and write
- Preferably had a food delivery experience
- Honest, discipline and responsible
- Willing to go through all selection process and training
- Must prepare a min. of Rp. 150.000,- for the working capital
- Pays first top-up of Rp.150.000,- for those who require an installment for a smartphone.
- Pays first top-up of Rp.100.000,- for those who already have their own phone (min. Android with a capacity of RAM 1MB)
- Copy of family card min. 2010
- A valid Police Clearance Report (SKCK)
- A certificate of health from doctor for those who are above 50 years old
- A valid copy of STNK
- A valid copy of SIM
- A valid copy of KTP
What type of motor bikes are valid?
Non-trekking motorcycle, still in good shape, machine works well, working head and tail lights, working horns and comfortable to ride on.