Your very own chauffeured GrabCar bringing you the freedom to ride with comfort and style.
Receive a job
Launch the app to start receiving passenger bookings
Accept a booking
Click accept to accept a booking and receive your passenger's details
Pick-up your passenger
A GPS navigation system will show the location to pick up your passenger
Drop-off your passenger
Select Drop Off once you've reached your destination and collect your fare
What documents are required for registration?
To join as a GrabCar driver, you must prepare the following documents:
- ID Card, age 18-65 years old (Mandatory)
- Driving License type A/B (Mandatory)
- Police Record (Mandatory)
- Vehicle Log (Mandatory)
- Family Card (Mandatory)
- Bank Account (Mandatory)
- Tax Registration Card (Optional)
- Health certificate from a doctor (Mandatory for >50 years old applicant)
What kind of vehicles are eligible for GrabCar?
- Vehicle year max 5 years (counted from the year of registration)
- Preferable MPV or Family car type
Is the time flexible?
As a GrabCar driver, you have the freedom to choose your own time of work, so you can manage between your work time and personal time
How can I maximize my income with GrabCar?
Being a GrabCar driver, you will experience the ease to maximize your own income. You are to keep in mind that you should always provide top service on every orders, making sure the passenger will give good rating/feedback, and keep the hygiene and quality of your car.
Other than documents, what should I prepare in order to start become a GrabCar driver?
- After passed online training and successfully log in to Driver apps, Driver need to top up your credit wallet to start receiving job
- Use your own mobile phone either Android or IOS based
As a driver, am I covered by any insurance from Grab?
Driver and passenger safety is number one for Grab, therefore Grab cooperates with Insurance Company Partners in preparing accident insurance up to the specified limit in accordance with applicable insurance policies.
Can’t find what your looking for?