Terms & Conditions
- All administration fee is included in the ticket fare paid to Grab.
- Seat is only valid for the date and time as written on the e-ticket.
- Passengers must be able to display their QR code e-ticket at point of boarding.
- For privacy and security reasons Grab bookings are non-transferrable.
- Grab will not be responsible for any loss of personal items.
- Grab will not be responsible for delay caused by natural disaster, traffic, or riot.
- Passenger who miss scheduled bus are not entitled to refund.
- Grab is not held accountable for bus that are cancelled or delayed due to force majeure.
- Passengers are entitled to a full ticket refund if the bus is cancelled due to force majeure. But passengers are not entitled to any other financial compensation from Grab.
- If the bus is canceled due to mechanical failure and no other bus is available, passengers will be entitled a full refund.
- Departure time, bus type, and bus route may change without prior notice due to operational reasons.
Passengers are not allowed to carry items that may disturb the comfort of other passengers (e.g. items with strong odor, animals).
- Passengers are not allowed to carry illegal objects, such as weapons (e.g. knife, swords), illegal drugs, and liquor.
Bus Terms & Conditions
- The bus ticket is only for the passenger name, date, day, bus number and departure time stated on the bus ticket itself
- Rescheduling or cancellation must be requested at least 2 x 24 hours before the departure time.
- Rescheduling and cancellation of bus tickets within 2 x 24 hours before the departure time will result
- During transit, passengers must always keep their ticket at all times as it will be checked by the Control Staff.
- Passengers must drop off as per the drop off point stated in the ticket.
- Control Staffs have the right to remove passengers from the bus if they are not following the rules
- Any types of claim cannot result a monetary amount that is greater than what is stated on the bus ticket
- Maximum baggage allowance is 20 KG. Otherwise, passengers will have to pay an extra charge amounting 2% of the ticket price
- Child who is 5 years of age and above must pay the full bus ticket price
- Passengers are not allowed to bring animals and foods that have strong odour
- Please do not put money, jewelry, documents and other high-value items in your luggage.
- Passengers are required to look after their belongings during transit because Lorena will not be responsible for any items that are lost or stolen
- Every passenger of AO Shuttle must pay the full amount of the fare
- A child who sits on a lap does not have to pay for a ticket. However, he/she needs to pay the full fare if he/she sits on seat
- The bus ticket is only for the bus number, passenger name, date and departure time stated on the bus ticket itself
- Passenger must drop off as per the drop off point stated in the bus ticket
- AO Shuttle will not be responsible for any belongings that are lost on the bus
- Passengers are not allowed to bring pets or animals on board
- Passengers are not allowed to bring drugs on board
- The bus ticket must be kept by the passenger at all times during transit
- Departure time, type of bus and bus route may change due to operational circumstances
- If the bus fails to depart due to breakdowns and no other backup buses are available, passengers are allowed for a full refund
- Staff and crew of AO Shuttle have the right to drop off passengers at any point in transit if passengers are not following the rules